35.5 (Mature content)

"You want to have a taste?" Kongpobe asked smirking.

The younger's mouth was open from the suddenly getting pinned down.

"Tell me sunshine." Kongpobe slowly lowered himself and whispered huskily.

The younger shivered when the the elder's warmth breath tickled his ears.

Kongpobe licked the younger's ear and softly bit it sending another shiver down and younger's spine. He kissed the younger's jaw trailing it with his tongue. He slowly went down kissing his neck and collarbone.

It took Arthit some moment to come to his senses but he knew the answer to the elder's question is always yes.

"Ah--yes." Arthit moaned out when the elder bit his collarbone and sucked on it leaving a reddish hickey.

"Yes what?" Kongpobe asked meeting the younger's eyes.

"Phi.." Arthit whined.

"Hmm." Kongpobe raised a brow.

"Fine. Kiss me." Arthit said blushing.

"With pleasure." Kongpobe said and kissed the younger and the younger hugged his neck pulling him closer.

Kongpobe sucked on the lower lip a little rough yet gently. Savoring the sweetness of the younger. Arthit tilted his head head to give a better access to the elder.

Kongpobe tugged lightly on the younger's lower lip a licked it asking for entrance which was given instantly.

Their tongues moved in rhythm tasting each other. Kongpobe licked every inch of the sweet cavity he could reach.

They pulled way when they felt the need of air. They both were breathing heavily and smiling at each other.

"Sweet." Kongpobe smiled .

"Coffee." Arthit smiled back pulling the elder for another kiss.

Kongpobe slowly tugged on the younger's T-shirt feeling the smooth milky skin under his palms. He rubbed the younger's nipples between his fingers earning a muffled moan from the younger.

He broke the kiss and pulled out their T-shirts.

Kongpobe went straight to the younger's neck and sucked on the same place where he left a hickey moments ago making it purple.

"Ahh." Arthit moaned when Kongpobe again rubbed his nipple while sucking on his collarbone.

Kongpobe could feel the younger getting hard and the younger's moans were making him hard too.

Kongpobe stopped sucking on the younger's collarbone and slowly went down to his nipples and circled his tongue around it before sucking on it.

"Ahhh." Arthit moaned out and arched his back feeling the pleasure from the elder's tongue and lips on his nipple.

Kongpobe started to palm the younger through the pants squeezing it lightly.

"Ahh--akh." Arthit chocked out the a moan feeling his body getting hot.

"Ahh...Phii." Arthit whined tighting his grip on the bed sheets.

Kongpobe stopped palming and hovered over the younger and his heart fluttered looking at the younger's breathless breathing, swollen red lips, pink flushed cheeks, and hickeys on his chest and collarbone.