2.

Arthit got out of backstage and cameras flashing on his face. He wanted to close his eyes but kept a straight face with smile.

He waved at his fans.

"HELLO EVERYONE!!!"

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

"HOW YOU GUYS DOING?! "

All his fans screamed their hearts out answer his questions.
They were beaming with happiness.

Arthit really enjoyed his time with his fans. He really appreciate them for coming to his concerts though it hasn't been one year since he started singing. It's because of them that he gained so much popularity in such short period of time.

They were giving him gifts. Taking photos, selfies. Asking questions. Laughing on silly jokes. Telling them to meet again on his concerts which will be held after two months. And chatting about his upcoming album. And if he is going to held a poster signing event. And so on.....

Then it was time for saying goodbye. He said thank you again at got away from the crowd while waving and saying goodbye.

Arthit got to his green room. Followed by his PA and manager.

They got in and Arthit slumped on the couch.

"OH MY GOD! ARTHIT YOU WERE GREAT TODAY "Arthit's forever cheerful manager Tutah
said.

"hmm...." Arthit just humed he was tired. More than that he wanted to be alone.

"Okay rest for a while. I will call you when we can leave." said Tutah and left understanding he wanted to be alone.

Arthit's eyes were still closed when he heard a very soothing voice calling him.

"Oon.... "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
.............................

AN: another short chapter.

Sorry to disappoint those who don't like short fics.

🙏🙏🙏