3.

Arthit's eyes were still closed when he heard a very soothing voice calling him.

"Oon.... "

Smile formed on his lips hearing his name from that voice. His eyes were still closed when he felt something warm touching his forehead.

His eyes were still close and his smile became wider. He wrapped his arms around the owner of the voice.

"Yes P' " Arthit said almost like a whisper. And hugged the other man tightly and placed his head on the elder's stomach.

"You were so great tonight!" Kongpobe said to the younger with a joy in his voice.

"Really?!! "

"Yes I thought I was going to bump into every one."

"Huh?! Why?" Arthit finally looked up batting his eyes out of confusion.

"Cause I couldn't see anyone but you." Kongpobe said chuckling by seeing Arthit's cuteness.

"Aw......P' you and your sweet talk" Arthit said while pouting.

Kongpobe bend down and kissed Arthit's pouty lips. Arthit blushed and again buried his face in the elder's stomach.

"No really I thought I was going to die"

Hearing 'die' Arthit stood up so suddenly that they would have fall if Kongpobe didn't grab him by waist and pulled him close.

"Why P'? Are you feeling sick? Why didn't you tell me sooner? Have you visited the doctor? Sit here. You should rest. I will calling the driver to bring the car. "Arthit said tearing up. He took a step towards door and Kongpobe grabbed his wrist and pulled him on his lap.

"Hey what happened?" Kongpobe asked wiping the tears from Arthit's cheeks with amusement in his eyes.

"You said *hik* you*hik* you are *hik* dying" Arthit said between sobs.

"Oh my little Oon."Kongpobe hugged him with one hand and touched his face with other hand to make Arthit face him.

"What?" Arthit asked in a little voice.

"I said that because..." Kongpobe heaved a sigh.

"Because..."

"You took my breath away" Kongpobe chuckled seeing Arthit's eyes widening.

"YOU.... "

Arthit started tickling Kongpobe and Kongpobe did the same. They both laughing and soon out of breath.

They both were breathing heavily and looking at each others eyes with love. Arthit hugged Kongpobe and leaned on his shoulder.

"Never say that again. Even when joking. Or I will kill you myself."

Kongpobe looked at him amused and laughed again.

"But I'm serious "

"I know"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
..............................

AN: I don't know how the romance turn out. 😅😅

I suck at cheesy lines. I have to do research on that.

You guys can also comment some if you want.

Please forgive me for such disappointment.
😭😭