Chapter 1

" Are you sure you still wanna go?" My mom questions while hugging me.

" Yeah, Of course. This is going to be good for Bella and me." I tell her while hugging her back tight " Don't worry about us okay, just have fun with Phil, alright." i say to her when we pull back smiling at her.Before she goes and hugs Bella.

" Now if you guys change your mind, Don't hesitate to call okay" She says while turning to me. Smiling at her i grab my bags and wheel them to Phil, so he can put them in the truck.

"Guys i love you, but we have got to go." Phil says while closing the trunk. Looking around one more time before i hop into the car. Smiling at Bella before turning my head and looking out the window. This will be good for us.I hope.

**********************************************************************************

After promising to call and lots of hugging,Bella and i managed to get on the plane and fall asleep, or at least i did.After finding our bags, we head to the front of the airport.Looking around i manage to find our dad. Our dad is Charlie. He is the Chief of police. I smile before running over to him.

" DAD" I yell getting his attention.As i get closer to him, i see him begin to smile. I crash into his now open arms.I have always been closer to dad.Don't get me wrong i love my mom but dad always understood me better. I turn around to see Bella slowly making her way over to us." Hey Dad" She says before they awkwardly hug. Laughing i begin to put my bags in the trunk, then i grab Bella's and put her's in as well. Closing the trunk, i manage to beat Bella to the front seat, not like she was fighting for it anyway.

I smile when we pass the Forks sign : Population: 3120 People. This is where we are going to be living. The clouds and the rain has always been my favorite part.Bella and i used to come every summer before Bella decided to stop coming,So i always came alone and i loved every second of it.Which is why i'm excited to live here now.

"Is your hair longer?" I hear dad ask Bella to which she replied with " I cut it since the last time i saw you." Which has been years. " I guess it grew a lot again." i hear him say

I begin to jump in my seat as we get closer to the house that i know all to well. Dad pulls up and parks in the grass. I jump out of the car before he can even turn the car off.He laughs at me as he gets out. I quickly grabs my bags before running to the door.He unlocks the door and i smile as i take it all in. I mean i know its only been a couple months but i missed this place so much.

"I clear some shelves in the bathroom for you guys." I hear dad say behind me as we head up the stairs. While they head to the left, i head to the right. I open the door and sigh in happiness before plopping on my bed." oh how i missed you bed." i say out loud to myself. Getting up i begin to unpack my bag, which takes longer then expected.

"Yes." i say after hearing a knock on the door.The door opens and Bella pops her head in. "There is someone here and charlie said to come downstairs." She says before turning around and heading downstairs. I smile and follow her downstairs. I scream when i see who's outside, i run past Bella and run into the arms of my best friend, Jacob Black. Smiling i pull away from him and move over and lean down to hug billy.

"Bella, you remember Billy Black.." I hear dad say to Bella, who's standing awkwardly behind me.

"Yeah, You're looking good." She says smiling at billy.

"I'm glad you're finally here.Charlie here hasn't shut up about it since you guys told him you were coming." Billy says while smiling at Bella and me.

"Alright, keep exaggerating... I'll Roll you into the mud." Dad tells billy while acting all tough."Until i ram you in the ankles." Billy says back to dad while turning to face him."Yeah,bring it." Dad says back while backing up with billy following. I laugh while watching them.

"Hey, I'm Jacob." I overhear Jake say to Bella, Before i walk away and go stand by billy.

"So you happy to be back." Billy asked

"More than you know, i have been waiting for this day for a long time." I say while turning to look at charlie who has a big smile on his face.

"What do you think?" Charlie asks while heading over to Bella."what" "Hmm" Bella and i say at the same time."Your Homecoming present." He says while leaning on the redish/orange truck" Oh my god really, This is perfect!" Bella says with the most excitement i have seen since we got here." Yep, just bought it off billy, here." Dad says.Bella smiles before opening up the door and hopping in the driver side and Jacob going around to the passenger side and hopping in.

"See i told you they'd love it, I'm Down with the kids" Billy says which makes me laugh "Oh,yeah dude. You're the bomb." Dad says back making me laugh so much that i'm practically crying."What are you laughing at sport." Dad asks while looking at me.

"Oh, nothing." i say before hugging billy and saying bye to Jake, then i head inside.

After billy and jake left, Bella and i cook dinner. After cleaning up, i head upstairs to my room to get clothes and then head to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my well needed shower, i go downstairs and i give dad a hug and tell him night.Then i go to Bella's room. "Night" i say to her before heading to my room and laying on my bed and finally falling asleep.