Chapter 32

Heyyyy Guysssss! How are you all? I know i've been gone for awhile and i'm sorryyyy. I'm so excited to be back and i cant wait to continue this story and more! I hope you all are doing well and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

*************************************************************************************************************

I throw my covers off of me and jump up from bed when i hear Bella screaming. I look at the clock to see its 3 in the morning. I sigh before opening my door. I quickly make my way to Bella's room and open her door. Edward is next to her when i get in. I look over to Bella "I'm okay." She says making me nod. I close the door and turn around to see dad making his way up the stairs. He walks past me and heads to Bella's room. I sigh before walking downstairs and over to the couch. A couple minutes later dad comes down and sits next to me. "You okay?" He asks me as i lean my head on his shoulder. I nod my head and close my eyes. I slowly mange to fall back to asleep.

I wake up later that day. I sigh and look over at my clock to see it was 1 in the afternoon. Great. I slept pretty much the whole day away. I looked around to see that i was in my bed again. I guess dad carried me in here after i fell asleep. I get up and stretch before walking downstairs. Bella must still be asleep because it was very quiet in the house. I make myself some breakfast before heading upstairs. I walk into my room and sit down in my chair by my window. I then grab my sketchbook and doodle for a couple hours.

**************************************************************************************************************

That night i'm getting ready when i hear a knock. I look at the door through my mirror and see Bella.

"Are you ready?" Bella questions while leaning against the door of my room. I sigh and place my brush down. "Are you?" I ask while turning around to face her. She nods before turning away and heads downstairs. I shake my head before grabbing my bag and running down after her. I quickly pull on my shoes and head out the door. We were currently on our way to the Cullens house so Bella could talk to them and although i was somewhat against it, i couldn't say no when she asked me if i could go with her. At the end of the day she is my sister, i love her and i will always be there for her.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I question her once we get in the car. She sighs "I love him becca and i wanna be with him forever."

"I get that. I really do but you know how he feels about this. Is it really worth hurting him?" I ask while picking at my nails. Nervous habit that i can't get rid of.

Bella says nothing the rest of the drive. She must be thinking about what i said. I mean i wasn't trying to make her upset but these things need to be thought about. She's making a big decision here. One that's going to change everything. I mean sure being a vampire sounds way cool besides the fact that you cant eat or sleep, which just sounds horrifying. Shes only 18, is she really ready for this?

********************************************************************************************************************

"You all know what i want. And i know, how much i'm asking for. The only thing i can think of for it to be fair is just to vote." Bella says while standing on the stairs in the Cullen house. "You cant be serious.." Edward starts but is cut off by Bella who says "Just... Shut up, okay. Alice?" Alice smiles and walks over to Bella and says "I already consider you my sister, so yes." They hug and Bella says thank you. "I vote, yes. It would be nice to not wanna kill you all the time." Jasper says making me shake my head and giggle.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry to the both of you, for the way I've acted. And i really grateful that you were brave enough to go and save my brother. But this isn't the life i would have chosen for myself. And i wish that there had been someone to vote no for me. So no." Rosalie says looking down sad. I grab her hand and give her a small smile. She gives me a small smile back and places her arm around my shoulder.

"I vote hell yeah! We can pick a fight with these Volturi's some other way." Emmett says walking over to Bella and pulling her into a bear hug. I smile over at them and look down. I understand Bella is in love with him. But this right here is causing Edward so much pain. "I already think of you as part of the family. Yes." Esme says giving Bella a hug.

"Why are you doing this to me? You know what this means." Edward says suddenly to Carlisle. "You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice. I won't lose my son." Carlisle says making Edward leave the room angry. I sigh, Poor eddy.

************************************************************************************************************************

After Bella's speech and the voting, i decided i wanted to go home. Bella said that she would get Edward to drive her home so i could take the truck. I rarely ever get to drive the truck, so that my friend was a treat.

"Hey dad" I say once i walk through the door. I throw my bag down and take off my shoes before running over and sitting on the couch next to him. "Hey sweetie, how are you?" I smile and lean against him. "I'm good. How are you? How was work?"

"I'm good. Tired. Work was work." He says while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I smile and tell him that's good before getting comfy. We sit there for a little while watching baseball before i decide to get up and make dinner. As i'm placing dinner on the table, bella walks through the door looking a little panicked. I give her a questioning look to which she just shakes her head. She comes over and helps me finish up before excusing herself to the bathroom.

Needless to say dinner was kinda awkward that night. Neither dad or Bella seemed to know how to start a conversation. So it was pretty much me talking about random things and them just nodding along. Dad was still pretty upset that bella left but thankful that she was safe and bella looked lost in her thoughts. I sigh and look down. i knew i should have brought a book down with me.

***************************************************************************************************************************

"Hey when you get the chance, i need to talk to you." Bella tells me after we finished dinner that night. Dad already made his way into the living room and was watching tv. I nod to her before standing up and grabbing the dishes. I carry them into the kitchen and place them in the sink. I'll wash them later. I turn around and follow Bella upstairs to her room.

"So whats up buttercup?" I say while jumping onto her bed. She smiles awkwardly while placing. "Are you okay bells?" I sit up and look over at her. She nods and stops then faces toward me. "So um after you left, like a little while later Edward drove me home but halfway here Jacob stops us and they got into this huge fight and Jake went all wolf crazy and Edward was.." "Bella breathe." I interrupt her and stand up. "What happened?"

"Edward asked me to marry him!" She blurts out quickly. I'm suddenly frozen. "What?!"