Chapter 19

The next few minutes were a blur. All i remember was almost attacking Edward, who was trying to lift up Bella. Alice grabbed me and pulled me away from him. I remember her whispering to me saying that we were gonna take her to the hospital. I nod and she helps me outside into the car. After what seemed like forever, we make it to the hospital. Carlisle forced me to get checked out. I had a couple scratches here and there but other wise i would be fine.

I decided to call dad after Bella was in a room. And boy That was a hard phone call to make, mainly because i cried the whole time. He said he would call mom and then he would drive up here. I remember hugging him tightly when he showed up. After i finally calmed down, i told him what happened. Mom finally shows up a while later so i had to explain it all again. She fell down the stairs, through a window.That was what I was told to say. That was what they would believe. That's what they needed to believe.

***************************************************

"You're awake! Becca, shes awake!" I run over to the bed to see Bella opening her eyes and looking around the room. I smile at her and grip her hand. Mom has tears in her eyes and tries to pull herself together. "Edward? Wheres Edward?" Bella asks causing me to roll my eyes. "He's asleep" Mom says while nodding across the room to a chair where Edward was "asleep".

"He never leaves" Mom says smiling. "Oh and dads in the cafeteria" I tell her changing the subject. "What happened?" Bella asks confused. "You fell down two flights of stairs and through a window." Mom tells Bella causing her to look even more confused. "And you lost a lot of blood, you don't remember any of this, do you?" Bella shakes her head slightly. "Edward came down with his dad to convince you to come back to forks with the help of becca of course." I give her a wink before saying " You finally agreed, so we went to their hotel and that's when you tripped and fell down the stairs." Bella nods after a minute and says "Sounds like me"

Mom opens her phone after it beeps and reads it before typing a reply. Wait shes texting now? "Its Phil. Hes so worried about you." She says closing her phone." Mom, you're texting" Bella says smiling. Mom smiles as well before saying "Finally yes. I told him to stay down in Florida. Oh girls, you're gonna love Jacksonville. Its sunny everyday and we found the cutest little house and you both will have your own bathroom." Mom says going on and on before i interrupt her " Wait, mom. I still wanna live in forks." Bella nods with me. Its not like i didn't like living with mom, its just living with dad has been amazing. "What?" She says looking at us confused. "We want to live in forks."

"Well, okay. We'll talk about it."Mom says sounding kinda sad. "Do you mind getting dad, I have to apologize to him." Bella asks looking at us. I nod and grab moms hand and pull her out of the room. Mom goes down to tell dad and i walk over to the waiting room where Alice and jasper are. I run over and pull them into a hug. The rest of the cullens had to leave but they said they would stay for me, which i appreciated a lot. I sigh and lean my head against jasper's shoulder. I grip Alice's hand and smile. I'm so lucky to have them in my life. I yawn and close my eyes before slowly falling asleep.
**************************************************

"You look beautiful!" I say looking over at Bella, who stood in front of a mirror in a beautiful dress. She gives me a look causing me to laugh. "I really wish you were going with." Bella says causing me to look down. After everything that happened, i decided i wanted to just stay home and spend time with dad. Alice was a little sad i wasn't going but said it was okay. I told her we could plan a sleepover for another day, which she said would be fun. "I know but i decided that i rather be doing other things then be surrounded by a bunch of couples dancing around me. But i'm glad you're going." I say to her while helping her out her room and down the stairs. "Becca lent me the dress. It was the only thing that would fit over my cast." Bella says once we make it downstairs. "Your're perfect. Ill take good care of her chief." Edward says while walking over and grabbing her hand. "Heard that before." Dad says causing me to laugh(Snicker,giggle). Bella gives him a look before smiling. Dad pulls Bella back as Edward opens the front door. "I uh put a new pepper spray in your bag."

"Dad" Bella says before giving me a look, which i shrug at her. Dad smiles at me before looking at Bella "You look beautiful" They both share a smile before i pull her into a hug. "Have fun, okay" I say to her pulling back. She nods before leaving. Dad puts his arm around my shoulder as we watch them leave. I smile before looking over at him. "You ready to go watch baseball?" I ask him causing him to smile wide and pull me inside.

We head inside and pop some popcorn before sitting down on the couch and watching the game. I lean against dad and smile while watching the game, hearing the crowd and watching as dad slowly dozed in and out.This is where i'm meant to be. Where we were meant to be. Forks is my home and will always be. Everything is perfect.
.
.
But little did i know that in a couple of weeks everything would be different.....