Chapter 34

Hey My Beautiful People. Its been so lonngggg. Thank you so much for all the love!!! I hope you're all doing well and i hope you all enjoy this chapter!!!!!                                                          

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Dad sighs before forcing a smile on his face. "Y'all ready for dinner?" Dad asks as we walk down the stairs "It is still just us three, right?" He questions while looking awkwardly at Edward. I cough back a laugh causing Bella to send me a look. I raise my hands in defense while giggling.

"No sir, i'm just dropping them off. See you later." Edward says while waving bye. "Bye" Bella and i say together before turning toward dad. 

"Oh...Bella." Edward calls out causing us to turn back to him.

"My parents wanted me to remind you about the...airline ticket you got for your birthday." He continues causing Bella to eye him suspiciously. I look back in forth between the two before turning toward dad. He looks back at me and raises his eyebrow. 

"Airline ticket? What airline ticket?" Dad questions curiously while looking back at them. How in the world did Bella not tell him about this. She definitely had plenty of time. Noticing how quiet it got and seeing Bella struggle i pipe in "Mr. and Mrs. Cullen got Bella a round trip ticket to go see mom in Florida." 

"Wow, that's generous." Dad says smiling. I nod. It was very generous and sweet of them.

"Yeah it expires soon, they say you might want to use it this weekend." Edward says

"Well i can't just drop everything and go." Says Bella. I yawn and lean against the railing of the stairs.

"It might be your last chance to see her before you graduate." Okay well you didn't have to put it like that. I bite my lip the news suddenly hitting me again. Bella is actually still going through with this soon.

" You know that might not be a bad idea. Get out if town for a couple days........get some distance." Dad says with a slight smile on his face. Bold dad bold. It was pretty obvious he was talking about Edward there.

"Yeah, i wouldn't mind seeing mom. I mean as long as you use the companion ticket." Bella says to Edward.

 I know what your thinking. How dare Bella not offer me the ticket. Well don't worry, she did ask, i said no, i have plans to visit mom some time in the future, so we're all good. Dad however looked upset.

"Oh a companion ticket? Super, That makes me happy." Dad says with as much fake happiness as he can. I giggle shaking my head at him before walking over to the car. I wave bye to Edward again before getting in the car. Bella gets in the back and we all head home.

*********************************************************************************************************************

"You definitely wont need this." I say while throwing her big jacket on her chair. "Or this. and this or any of this. Bella where are your shorts and short sleeved shirts?" She shrugs while folding some pants. I sigh before walking to her closet. Right now i'm helping Bella pack for Florida. Our forks clothes defiantly wont work for over there. I dig around before finally finding her warm weather clothes at the bottom of her closet. I pull them out and take them to her bed. 

"So you excited?" I ask while sitting next to her on the bed and begin folding. She sighs and nods "Yea very. It'll be nice to see mom again." and maybe for the last time. I bit my lip and place my hands in my lap before looking up at her. "You know there's still plenty of time for me to buy you a ticket." Bella says looking over at me. I smile and shake my head. "Mom knows i'm stressed with this graduating stuff going on so we agreed that i would see her when its all over" and i would rather not go when its all going to be sad, i say to myself as She nods before smiling "I'll miss you." I reach over and grab her hand "I'll miss you too."

*************************************************************************************************************************

I wake the next morning to a quite house. Edward was suppose to pick up Bella at 5, which i got up for, so they could get to the airport early and dad is fishing. I sigh before rolling out of bed and heading to the bathroom. I head downstairs, after the finishing up in the bathroom and head to the kitchen to make myself some food. 

After eating some waffles, i quickly run upstairs to get dressed. I brush my hair and pack a tiny bag. It time to go visit my furry friends. 

**********************************************************************************************************

"Becca!" I hear someone yell as i step out of the car. I smile as someone tackles me into a hug. "Hey Emily. How are you babes?" She hugs me tighter before pulling away "I'm okay. I've missed you so much. Where have you been?" She questions.

"Just been busy with school. Trying to finish everything up for graduation and stuff." I put my arm through hers as we walk into her house. "Well just let me know if you need help with anything." I smile at her and nod.

"Becca!" I hear a bunch of people yell when we walk in. Next thing i know i'm tackled into another hug. I giggle and hug the person back. "We haven't seen you in foreverrrr. We thought Paul locked you up somewhere. We were going to start a search party." The voice which i recognize as Jared says. I giggle while pulling away from him. "You guys saw me last week and I've been busy, i'm sorry." I say while giving Embry and Sam a hug. I walk over and sit on Paul's lap. "So how have you guys been?" I ask while eating a muffin. One of the best parts about coming to Emily's, is that there is always muffins. Emily makes the best muffins. "Been pretty good. Just patrolling. Nothing to exciting." Paul says while wrapping his arms around me. I smile before placing my free hand on his head and begin to play with his hair. "Well that's good, How have Seth and Leah been?" I ask looking at Sam.

"We've been doing pretty good!" I hear someone yell in my ear. I jump out of Paul's lap and turn around with my fists up. Seth is grinning at me while everyone else is laughing. I roll my eyes before walking into his now open arms. I pull away and walk over to Leah, who has a slight smile on her face. "You okay?" I ask causing her to roll her eyes. "I'm fine" She says. I know this has been harder on her then Seth. Even if she doesn't want to admit it, i know she's hurting. I sigh before pulling her into a hug. She hugs me back before walking to a seat in the kitchen. I turn back around and follow her back to the table but this time i just sit in the chair next to Paul, to which he grabs my hand. I smile at him before turning to look at Seth.

"Sooooo how's school?"