Chapter 25

"You look scared." I say looking over at Bella, who was sat on the motorcycle. "I'm not." She says glaring over at me. I giggle and shrug. Jake was standing next to her going over how to run it and everything. "Brake. Clutch and gas." Jake says while pointing at everything. Bella nods and says "I'm ready." Jake smiles and kick starts the bike.

"Okay so slowly release the clutch." Jake says causing me to look nervous. Bella nods and releases it, the bike moves forward an inch. Jacob cautiously takes a step back while i take a step forward. Suddenly she goes speeding down the road. I look at her confused when i see her keep looking back. She must have been distracted by something because next thing i know, she falls off the bike. "Bella!" I scream running over to her. I fall onto the ground beside her "Are you okay?" Jake asks once he makes it over to us. "I'm okay. I wanna go again." Bella says causing me to look at her like shes crazy. Which she is. "No forget it. No more bikes. Bells your bleeding." I tell her looking at her head. "I'm sorry." She says looking down. "You're apologizing for bleeding?" Jake gives her a confused look before laughing. "Yeah. I guess i am." Bella says making me giggle. Jake and i help her up and walk her back over to the car. Jake puts the bikes in the back before getting in the car.

***********************************************************************

I carry my tray over to Bella and i's usual lunch table when all of a sudden she stops me. I look over to see her looking over at our friends. I smile before grabbing her hand and pulling her over. I smile at them before sitting down. We haven't sat with them in a while. Bella would always sit at the cullens table and me being me, i didn't want her sitting alone, so i would go over and sit with her. They smile at us before continuing with their conversations.

"I swear you guys, i saw something in the woods." Angela exclaims to them in a serious voice. "Sure, baby. I believe you." Eric says grabbing her hand causing her to smile at him. I smile towards them, they're so cute together. Jessica ruins the moment by saying "No, he doesn't. Hes just trying to get lucky." I glare over at her before looking back at Angela. "It was jet black and huge. On all fours, It was taller then a person. A bear maybe?" Angela says sounding scared. "Or an alien. You're lucky you didn't get probed." Mike says causing me to roll my eyes. "I saw it" Angela says quietly. I reach over and grab her hand. "You're not the only one. My dad has been getting reports at the station. " I say causing them to look over at me

"Yeah apparently five hikers were killed by some bear, but they cant find the bear." Bella says making me nod with her. Everyone looks over surprised that Bella spoke but then looked freaked out by what she just said.

Eric speaks after a moment of silence and says "Last time you clowns doubt my girlfriend." The subject changes quickly after that. Angela looks over to us and mouths "Thanks". We smile towards her before joining back in on the conversation.

I move over and sit closer to Angela, who asked if i wanted to see some of the new pictures she took recently. We were both leaning over her camera when Bella speaks "Do you guys wanna see 'face punch?" I look over at her confused and Eric says "Face punch, Yeah! Mike remember when we were supposed to go see that?" They start to talk while Jessica says "Movie night with Bella." Yay!

***********************************************************************

Bella and i arrive to the movie theater and walk over to mike and Jacob, who Bella decided to invite. "So Jessica bailed and Angela has the stomach flu, Eric's taking care of her. So its just the four of us." Bella says to them when we make it over to them. "Great!" Mike says looking not really excited.

"Put the gun down!" A guy in the movie screams at the other guy. Thirty minutes in and i'm already bored. I sitting next to Jake, who's sitting next to Bella, who's sitting next to mike. I looked over to see both guys with their hands out hoping Bella will grab it. Really both guys. Ugh i really shouldn't have come "I think i'm gonna throw up" Mike says before running out of the theater and to the bathroom. I sigh before standing up and follow behind him. "What a marshmallow" I hear Jake say from behind me. I was now sitting on a bench outside the bathrooms. " You should probably hold out for someone with a stronger stomach. Someone who laughs at the gore." Jake says to her as they sit down on the steps. "Yeah,ill keep my eye out for her." I mumble while placing my chin against my hand, which was leaning on my knee.
I look over to see Jake reach out and grab Bella's hand. "What i cant hold your hand?" He asks her when she pulls her hand away from him. "No, of course you can. I just think it means something different to you." Bella says looking at him. "Okay, so tell me something, you like me right and you think i'm sorta beautiful?"

"Jake please. Don't do this." Bella says. "Why?" Jake asks looking sad. This is to much. I stand up and walk outside to get some fresh air for a minute. When i finally go back inside, Jake is now standing in front of mike looking angry. "Maybe you need to go to the hospital. Do you want me to put you in the hospital?" Jake says getting closer to him. I run over and jump in the middle of them. "Jake, what are you doing?" I ask pushing him back. Bella grabs his hand and tries to pull him away. "Wow, Jake you're really hot. Like, you feel like you have a fever. Are you okay?" Bella ask placing her hand on Jake's forehead. He jerks back and looks around confused. "I don't know whats happening. I gotta go." He says before running off. Bella runs after him and i stand there with mike. "That dude is weird." Mike says making me roll my eyes at him and walk away.