Chapter 14

The next morning i wake up excited. I get up and head down the hall to see if Bella was up. "Morning" I say leaning against her door. She must really be nervous. It looks like she went through ten different outfits. She never has trouble. "You know you don't have to dress fancy right, were just going to their house." She gives me this look before saying "I know i just want to make a good impression, ya know?" I nod before walking over to her closet. I look for a minute and then pull out a cute shirt and jeans. "These would look really cute on you" She smiles and takes it from me. "Thank you" shes says while pulling me into a hug. I head back into my room and get dressed. I put on a skirt, a random shirt and my converse.

*********************************************************************

"Bella, Edward is here!" I yell running down stairs and open the front door. "Hey eddy, Bella is almost ready." I say letting him in and walking to the kitchen. "I'm ready" Bella says walking into the kitchen. I smile and grab my jacket and my bag. I lock the door behind us and walk to Edward's car. Because Edward drives super fast we made it to his house in under thirty minutes. He turns down a dirt road and drives for a little until finally we reach their beautiful house.

"Its wonderful." Bella says stepping out of the call. "So beautiful" I whisper to myself. Its so different seeing it during the day time, last time i was here it was dark and i was half asleep. But no matter how many times i see it, i think ill always be awestruck. "What did you expect turrets, dungeons and moats?" Edward says while pulling her in to the house. I take off my jacket and throw it on the bench next to the door. "No.. Not moats." Bella says giggling. Edward helps Bella take off her jacket and then we all head upstairs. One of my favorite things about this house, is how open it is. "Its so light and open" Bella says while looking around. " Thanks to tinted windows, this is the one place we never have to hide" Edward says to us. Bella told me about what happened between them at the school. So this definitely makes sense.

All of a sudden i get this amazing smell of Italian food, i think. "I told them not to do this" Edward says as we hear clanging noises coming from the kitchen. I smile and run into the kitchen. Esme cooked for me the last time i was here and it was the best food i have ever tasted, so you know i'm definitely excited for this. I didn't even eat, Bella told me to but i ignored her. When i get into the kitchen i see the whole family, minus Alice and jasper all preparing different Italian foods. I smile and run over to rose who spots me first, she hugs me tight before Emmett grabs me out of her arms and lifts me off of the ground and squeezes me. Once i'm back on the ground i walk over to esme and ask to help. I start cutting up some lettuce and other things for salad.

Esme stops what shes doing when Bella and Edward walk in and smiles. "Bella. Were making Italiano for you." She says while walking over to them. "This is esme, my mother for all intents and purposes. " Edward tells Bella. Bella smiles and says "Bon giorno?"

"Molto bene!" Esme says with the biggest smile on her face. "You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time" Dr. Cullen says while walking over and stands beside esme. "I hope you're hungry." Esme says while grabbing Dr. Cullens hand. Bella looks at Edward before saying "Oh, absolutely". Rose comes over to me with a big bowl for me to put the salad in. I scoop up some of the ingredients into the bowl before chopping some more. "She already ate" Bella shoots Edward a glare and next thing i know rose breaks the bowl with the salad and glass goes everywhere. I'm so busy paying attention to rose and Bella that i don't even notice that some of the glass went into my arm.

"Perfect" Rose says walking over to them. "I just assumed... since..well because you don't eat, you know i ..." Bella says trying to explain herself. "Of Course. That was very considerate of you" Esme says with a sad but understanding smile. "Just ignore Rosalie. I do" Edward says causing me to roll my eyes. Really Edward? " Yes, lets keep pretending this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie says crossing her arms. "I.. We would never, ever tell anyone" Bella says looking at me then back to rose. "She knows that." Dr. Cullen says reassuring her.

"The problem is, you two have kinda gone public now, so." Emmett starts before esme stops him. "No, she should know" Rosalie says to esme before looking at Bella "The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly."
"..Badly?....Like as in we would become the meal." Bella says looking down. Emmett chokes back a laugh and edward grins while putting his arm around Bella, even esme chuckled a little. Rosalie who is annoyed leaves the room with Emmett slowly following behind her.

"Hi, Bella!" I hear Alice's lovely voice call out. I look up and see her come in from the balcony with jasper coming in behind her. She walks over and hugs Bella" I'm Alice. whoa, you do smell good." Edward steps forward and glares " Alice."
"Its alright, Bella and i are going to be great friends." Alice says smiling wide. Bella extends her hand out and says "And you're Jasper, Right?" Jasper gives a tight smile " Pleasure to meet you" He says still standing near the balcony. " You wont hurt her jasper" Alice says encouraging him. Edward grabs Bella's hand and says " Imma gonna give her a tour of the house, okay?"

"Ill see you soon" Alice says while waving goodbye, she then turns around and runs over to me. "Becca!" She must have gripped my arm a little to tightly because i hear myself saying ow. "What happened to you? Is this glass?" Alice exclaims while looking at my arm. I look down and indeed see a piece of glass deep into my arm. Luckily no blood came out but who knows what could happen. She runs off to get Dr. Cullen, so i bend down and begin to clean up the mess by my feet. "You don't have to do that." I hear a voice say in front of me. I look up to see jasper standing there looking down at me. I smile before saying " I know, but i just figured i could help." He smile before reaching a hand down to help me up. I wonder why he is able to get close to me but not Bella.

"Alice told me you injured yourself" Dr. Cullen says as he walks over to me with Alice and esme behind him, looking very worried. I sigh before showing him my arm. He looks it over before nodding and telling me to follow him. He leads me to his office i guess and tell me to sit on the table. I sit down and look around. Gosh is every room in this house beautiful. "So how did this happen?" He asks while cleaning around the wound. I sigh before shaking my head. "I don't know, when rose broke that bowl, i guess i was a little to close." He nods and tells me it may hurt a little. I grit my teeth and close my eyes tightly as he pulls it out. He quickly cleans the area and bandages it up.

I thank him before hopping off of the table and out of the room. I head towards the kitchen to see the mess now cleaned up. In the middle of the island sat all the foods they made. I grab a fork and sit down in front of the food before digging in. After a little while of science, i hear footsteps behind me. They walk over and stand on the other side, i look up to see rose standing there with a guilty look on her face. "Are you okay?" She asks looking over at my arm. I give her a small smile and nod. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let that happen. I just..I was so angry i didn't realize.. I'm just, i'm sorry." She walks over and pulls me into a light hug. "Its okay rose. I understand you were mad. Things happen, lets just be glad it wasn't worse." I say while pulling back. She smiles before sitting in the chair beside me. We sit there and talk for awhile. Eventually Alice and esme comes in and we all talk about random things. We laugh a whole bunch of times. I honestly was having the best night ever.