Chapter 13

That next morning i woke up feeling excited. Also overwhelmed. I had so much on my mind. I head over to Bella's room to see her looking outside the window. "Whatcha looking at?" I ask making her jump. She moves back and tells me to look. I lean forward and push the curtains over and smirk. Outside leaning against his sliver Volvo is Edward. I raise my eyebrows at Bella and giggle. She pushes my shoulder and walks away. I quickly wave outside toward Edward before leaving. We both get dressed and get our things and head downstairs. I quickly grab two pop-tarts and run out the door.

"You did plan on giving me a ride to, right eddy boy?" I say walking over to him. He glares at me, most likely because of what i called him. "Of course, Alice would literally hurt me if i didn't." He says while opening the door for me. I thank him and get in. No one really talks on the way but some classical music is playing on the radio. so its not to bad of a ride.

Once we arrive Edward quickly opens my door before running over to open Bella's door. He puts his arm over her shoulder and they walk off together. I slowly walk behind them and head over to Angela and Jessica, who were talking about prom. I offered to help decorate, but Jessica said they had it all covered. I smile when i see Alice and jasper walking over to me. I say bye to the group before walking over. Alice and i lock arms and walk into school with jasper following.
**************************************************************************

"Okay please don't hate me." Alice says to me after art. I look over at her confused "Why would i hate you?" She leads me over to her car and opens the door before pulling out a big box. I squint my eyes at her and take the box. I place it on her trunk and open it up and gasp when i see its the dress from the boutique. "Aliceee, How did you find it?" She smiles before saying" Magic " While shrugging. I pull her into a hug and say "You didn't have to do this" She shakes her head and said "I know but i wanted to" I pull back and look at her with my eyes glassy. She giggles, i thank her a million times and even offer to pay for it, which she refuses. She begins to tell me about her and roses dress, which hers is pink and rose's is purple. She says we need to shop for shoes one day and i agree. We decide we find a day next week but if anything Alice said she had plenty of shoes to share.
*******************************************************************************

The next day Bella and i decide to clean the car, so right now i'm washing one side and she is doing the other. I turn around to put my towel into a bucket of water and scream when i turn back. There on top of the trunk was Edward. Bella looks up and aims the hose around, mainly hitting me the most. I place my hand over my heart and try to catch my breath. Edward and i haven't really talked about the vampire thing nor did i think he knew i knew but i guess Bella must have told him.

"I want to take you to my house tomorrow." He says jumping down. I've been to his house before so i know his not talking about me. "Your house? With your family?" She says confused and a little nervous. Edward then proceeds to lean down and reaches under the part of the trunk with the dent and pops it out using his bare hands. I stand shocked but say thank you none the less. "But....what if they don't like me?" She says making him laugh. "You're worried, not because you'll be in a houseful of vampires, but because you think they wont approve of you?" He says still laughing. I giggle too. "Honestly bells there's nothing to be worried about, They're amazing people and they will love you." I say looking over at her. Edward nods "Exactly plus you pretty much know everybody expect for Esme." Edward begins to laugh again. I shake my and giggle.

"Well I'm glad i amuse you" She says. Hes laughter dies down and he turns his head to the right quickly. "Whats wrong?" Bella asks looking in the same direction. "A complication" He says as a black car comes into view. Jacob and billy's car? "Ill pick you guys up tomorrow" Edward says before walking to his car. Wait, guys? I get to go to! Edward drives away and Jacob and billy pull in. Jake sets up billy's wheelchair and helps billy into it.

"Did you come to visit your truck?" Bella says while leaning against the truck. "It looks good. I see you got the dent out." Jake says while coming over. I giggle and nod. If only he knew how. "Actually, we came to visit your flat screen. First Mariners game of the season. Plus Jacob here kept bugging me to see you again." Billy says while looking at Bella. I give a smirk towards Bella. Jake use to have the biggest crush on Bella when we were younger.

"Great, dad . Thanks." Jacob says shooting billy an irritated look. I giggle at the two and look over to see dad stepping out of his cruiser with two six packs. Billy holds up the brown bag in his lap and says " Harry Clearwater's homemade fish fry." Dad smiles. I grab the six packs and the fish fry and head inside. " Any luck with the waylon case?" Billy asks as they help him up the stairs. Dad sighs before saying " Found a footprint out at the crime scene today. A bare human footprint." I look back towards Bella and give her a look. She shakes her head. "A person did that?" Bella says kinda horrified.
"Spread the word out at the rez, will ya? Keep the kids out of the woods." Dad says to which billy nods and says " Will do. Don't want no one else getting hurt" He looks over at Bella and me. I look down and play with my fingers. Does billy know about the cullens? He cant. How would he even know?

I put the fish fry and the drinks on the table and go get plates and napkins from the kitchen. "Did you see the look billy gave us, Does he know too?" Bella whispers to me. I shrugs and look out into the living room. "I was just wondering the same thing" I say crossing my arms."I mean Jake is the one that told us that story, i guess he had to get it from somewhere, right?" I say to her. "Your right but how does he know that we know?" She says while grabbing a couple of waters out of the fridge. I shrug once more. We stand there for a minute before heading out into the living room. I have a feeling there is so much of this story we don't even know yet.