Chapter 11

Right now i'm looking at all the dresses in this boutique we are in. I'm currently looking at this beautiful baby blue dress. It gorgeous. I sigh before walking back to Bella, who is looking at a piece of paper. Jessica and Angela finally walk out of the dressing room looking beautiful. "I think this halter makes my boobs look big. What do you guys think?" Jessica saying while looking in the mirror. Before i get to say anything a group of frat boys walk past the stores window.Two of them are staring at Jessica in her very low cut dress. Jessica looks down and turns to Bella. "Bella?" Jessica says quietly. "It looks great" Bella says barely looking. "You look amazing. Both of you do." I say trying to get the attention off of Bella. "You said that about the last five dresses." Jessica says to Bella. I sigh and look down. Bella doesn't care about this kind of stuff. Especially when she has something on her mind.

"You're not really interested in this, are you?" Angela asks playing with her dress. Bella sighs and stands up. "I actually have this book store i wanna go to, so ill just meet up with you guys at the restaurant. Okay" Bella says while grabbing her bag. "Ill go with you bells." I grab my bag and stand up. " You guys sure?" Angela asks. Bella and i nod before walking out the door. I wave at them and leave.

**********************************************************************************************

After walking for a little bit we find the book store. We head in and Bella looks for her book while i look at some random books. Bella finds it and heads to checkout. After she buys it we head out the door and down the sidewalk. We turn the corner and i begin to hear footsteps behind us. I turn around but don't see anyone. I grab a hold of Bella's hand and walk faster. We walk faster and faster when all of a sudden two guys pop out. Not just any guys, but the frat guys from the store window. I back up putting Bella behind me, i look behind us only to see two more guys. They all come closer and block us from leaving. " You girls wanna hang out" One of the guys say while grabbing my arm. I jerk my arm out of his grip and push him away. Bella takes her book out and swings it hitting one on the head. All of a sudden headlights blind us and a car pulls up. The frat boys grab a hold of us and back up.

The car door opens and Edward pops out. "Get in" He says firmly and glares at the guys. I jerk away from them and grab Bella's hand and pull her away and over to the car. I help her get into the front seat before getting into the back. I lean forward and watch as one of the guys try to attack Edward. Edward pushes him down and glares at the rest of them before getting back into the car and drives forward almost hitting them. He then turns around and drives off. His hand was gripping the steering wheel and his jaw was clenched. Bella looks over at him and says " How.. How did you find us?" Edward glares ahead says " I should go back and rip their heads off." I lean forward and look at him like hes crazy before saying " Yeah, no. That's a bad idea" Bella nods with me. " You don't know the vile, repulsive things they were thinking." He says tightening his grip on the steering wheel. "And you do?" Bella says confused. "Not really hard to guess." He says obviously covering something. I lean back and look at him confused. What is he?

*************************************************************************************************

We arrive to the restaurant, which i never remember telling Edward. We get out and walk over when Jessica and Angela exit the restaurant. " Where were you guys?! We left a bunch of messages." Angela says hugging me. "We tried to wait but we were starving." Jessica says before she freezes while looking at something behind us. Knowing exactly what she was looking at i cross my arms. Angela and Jessica smile big when he approaches.

"Sorry i kept Bella and Becca from dinner. We ran into each other and got talking." He says while running his hand through his hair. Jessica , who is mesmerized says " I.. We understand. We were just..leaving, so" They turn to go to leave and i slowly follow. "Okay. Well, Thank you" Bella says to Edward " Yeah, Thank you Edward" I say as well. The guy saved us. The least i could do was say thank you. "Maybe i should make sure becca and Bella eat. I mean if you guys would like too. Then i could drive you back myself" Edward says quickly. I look over at him confused before looking at Bella.

"That's so .... thoughtful." Angela says smiling. "Really thoughtful" Jessica is soooo in love with him. Bella thinks about it for a minute before saying " Yea, we should probably eat." We wave bye to Jessica and Angela before walking into the restaurant. We sit down at the table the waitress lead us to and wait. At first it was very awkward, mainly because Edward and Bella just kept staring at each other. After a while the waitress comes back with our food. Bella got some ravioli thing and i got some pasta. Edward got nothing. "You're not eating? Bella says what i'm thinking. "I'm on a...special diet." He whispers still watching Bella. "Special diet" What does that even mean. I dig into my pasta, which was really good by the way and look around the room.

"So how about some answers?" Bella says leaning back in her chair. I stay silent while looking between the two. "Yes.No. To get to the other side, and 1.77245385091." He says after a while. I glare before saying " She didn't ask for the square root of pi." Bella nods her head beside me. "You knew that?" Edward says looking over at me kinda shocked. "How did you know where we were." Bella says leaning closer to him He shakes his head and says "I didn't" Bella sighs in frustration before grabbing her things and goes to get up. " Don't go." He says while lightly grabbing her arm. "Were you following us?" She asks firmly "I feel...very protective of you" He says back. Okay now this is just weird. Maybe i should leave.

"So that's a yes?" I say all of a sudden. Scaring both Edward and Bella. Guess they forgot i was here. "Yes, i followed you. I tried to keep my distance... until you needed my help." He says looking down. "You said before...that you could hear what those guys were thinking. Can you..Read minds or something?" Bella asks nervously. Read minds? Really? "I can read everyone's mind in this room,Except for yours and partly yours." He says while pointing at us He then looks around and starts pointing at random people and says "Work,Sex, money,sex,sex,boyfriend. Yet with you nothing. "

"Why, whats wrong with me?" Bella asks worried. Edward holds back a laugh before saying " I tell you i read minds and you think there's something wrong with you." I giggle before standing "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, ill be right back." They nod and i look around for the bathrooms. I walk in and do my business before washing my hands and putting my hair into a bun. I walk back over to the table to see Edward walking out. I look over at Bella who shrugs in response. I quickly grab my things and we walk out behind him. Hes already in the car and ready to go when we get over. I get in the back and buckle up. Edward speeds down the road and its quiet. The whole time so i lean my head against the window and close my eyes.