Chapter 2

That Next Morning, I wake up feeling very refreshed. I look out the window and look at the beautiful outdoors. I have always loved the outdoors. I get out of bed, grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. I quickly get dressed and brush my teeth, as well as apply some quick makeup. Which is just mainly mascara and lip gloss. I head downstairs and greet dad and Bella before making myself a quick breakfast. I eat it within a couple minutes and then Bella and i are out the door on our way to school. Yay.
One thing bad about this move, is the fact that we have to go to school. Also the fact that's its march, meaning that is the middle of the semester. Perfect.
"You going to be okay?" I ask Bella as she puts the car in park. " Yeah, you?" She asks while turning toward me.Nodding my head, i smile at her and open the car door. I step out and look around, i feel butterflies in my stomach.
" Nice ride" i hear someone say to Bella." Thanks" she says while coming over to stand by me. Together we walk to the school. After getting whatever we needed from the front office, Bella and i walk and try to find our first class.
"You're Isabella and Rebecca Swan, the new girls." I hear someone say.Turning my head i see someone walking beside us. "I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place.Anything you need? Tour guide,Lunch date...A shoulder to cry on..." He say dragging on.Laughing i shake my head.
"We are more ' suffer in silence' type."I say, answering for me and Bella.
"Good headline for your feature." He tells us and continues when he see our confused faces "I'm on the paper and trust me you guys are news"He finishes
"Yeah, no" "Please don't" Bella and i say together.
"Woah, relax... No feature" He says calming us down " Cool, thanks" i say before telling Bella that i would see her later and walking away.
**********************************************************************************
Walking in to the lunch room, i quickly scan the room looking for Bella. When i find her i wave before heading to the line and getting some food. After grabbing a juice i head over to Bella and her friends.
"Hi, i'm Becca, Bella's sister" I say while sitting down " Hey i'm Angela and this is Jessica." The girl, Angela says. Nodding i tell them its nice to meet them and then begin to eat my food. Hey what can i say, i love food.Especially salad, i don't know why people always hate on salad. Yeah its healthy but its soo good.Oh and lets not forget pizza.
"Who are they?"I hear Bella ask, interrupting my thoughts. Looking over to see what she was looking at and was awestruck when i saw them. There were six of them and they were all beautiful.
"The cullens" i hear Jessica say " They're, umm Dr. and Mrs. Cullens foster kids. They Moved down here from Alaska a few years ago." She says looking at us.
"They kind of keep to themselves.."Angela says continuing after Jessica " Yeah, 'cause they're like all together... like together,together."Jessica says . " The blonde girl is Rosalie and the big dark haired guy is Emmett." Both are beautiful. No wonder they are together. Jessica continues " They're a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."
"Jess they're not actually related." Angela said. Jessica looks at Angela with a pointed look before saying " Yea but still they live together. Anyways uh that's Alice, the little dark haired girl. Shes like seriously weird." And that's the moment i knew Jessica and i would definitely not get along. I mean come on that;s so rude and honestly there's nothing wrong with being weird. Its definitely better then being snotty the Jessica. " and uh she's with jasper, the blonde who looks like hes in pain. I guess Dr. Cullen is like this foster dad slash match maker." Jessica says looking over at us.
Angela laughs before saying "Maybe he'll adopt me." We all laugh and Jessica lightly shoves Angela's shoulder. I chew on my carrot while looking around the cafeteria.

"Who's he?" I hear Bella say. I look back towards her before looking around to see who she was talking about. My eyes meet a beautiful boy. He had bronze colored hair and the most beautiful eyes she has ever seen. " Oh that's Edward Cullen. Hes totally gorgeous, obviously. But don't get your hopes up, apparently no one here is good enough for him. Not that i care." Jessica says before looking down at her food. So obviously she cares and she must have got rejected. "Anyways don't waste your time. Trust me it isn't worth it." Jessica says while looking at us with serious eyes. Okay girl i get it. I'm not gonna try to steal your man.

"I wasn't planning on it." Bella says and i nod in agreement. I quickly look over at Bella only to see her and Edward staring at each other. Okay so i guess Bella must have lied. I mean i'm not gonna deny the fact that yes he is gorgeous but he kinda seems like a jerk and a little full of himself. I sigh before looking away from Bella and look over at the Cullen table only to see Edward looking at me with a slight smirk on his face. I quickly look away and look back down at my food. The cullens are interesting. Very interesting.

The rest of lunch goes by quick. There was no more talk about the cullens or anything, but there were plenty of awkward stares, i promise you that. I pick up my tray and go to put it away before saying goodbye to Bella and the others. I leave the cafeteria and look down at the map and schedule in my hand. I get excited when i see art is next. Yay art is literally my favorite. I smile and make my way down the hall and look around for my class room.