Chapter 5

I awake the next morning with my book on my belly. I sit up and stretch before getting up and heading to the bathroom. I quickly do my morning routine before leaving the bathroom. I open the door and almost scream when Bella is standing outside the door with her fist in the air a couple inches away from my face.

"I'm sorry becca. I didn't know how long you were gonna be in there and i really need to use the restroom." She says while look down at her feet embarrassed. I giggle before saying " Its okay. You just startled me. I'm actually all done in there, so its all yours." I move past her and head to my room. I pack up all my stuff and grab my bag before heading downstairs.

"Morning dad." I say while grabbing a bowl from the cabinet. "Morning bec. How'd ya sleep?" He says while getting his stuff together. "Good. You?" I pour my cereal into the bowl and add some milk before sitting down at the table. " I slept okay, the couch is very comfy." I laugh and eat my breakfast. He finished what he was doing before coming over. He lean down and kisses my forehead. He says bye to me then Bella and then leaves for work. I put my bowl in the sink and go over to put my shoes on. Bella comes over with my bag and hands it to me. "Thank you" She smiles and nod before heading out the door. I stand up and follow behind her. I lock the door and then skip, Yes skip to the car.

Once we arrive to school, we see everyone hanging out outside. Bella and i sit on top of a table, Bella is reading some book while also looking around. Obviously looking for Edward. I smile while before lightly pushes her shoulder. " I'm gonna go return my slip before heading to class, i'll see you at lunch okay." I say while getting up. " Okay. Have a good day." She says smiling. "You too." I turn around and head into the school and over to the office. I apologize and hand in my slip. The lady at the desk says its no problem and then smiles at me. I smile back before saying bye and then leave. Kids are piling in now so the hallway is very crowded. I look down at my shoes while walking to my locker. All of a sudden i hit a brick wall and fall on my butt. I look up to see that i in fact didn't run into a wall but instead it was Emmett Cullen and beside him was Rosalie, looking beautiful as ever. I look any where else but them blushing. Gosh why didn't i just watch where i was going.

"Are you okay?" I hear the most angelic voice ask me. I look up to see Rosalie looking down at me with a smile and a hand extended down towards me. Wait shes talking to me. " uh oh yea, I'm all good. I wasn't watching where i was going. Im so sorry i ran into you." I say before locking my hand with rose. She lightly pulls me up and grabs my bag which fell with me. I smile and say a light thank you when she hands it to me. " Its okay, i'm glad you are okay." Emmett say before grabbing Rosalie's hand. " I'm Emmett and this is Rosalie. You are becca, right? Alice has been non stop talking about you since yesterday." I blush and look down "Yea that's me, Its uh nice to meet you guys. I love you outfit Rosalie." I say look up at her. "Thank you, I love yours as well. Especially your shoes, they are gorgeous and you can call me rose." She says smile at me. Omg she likes my outfit. My Outfit and my shoes. Maybe i should give them to her. They would definitely look so much better on her anyways. Maybe ill bring them over Saturday. I smile once again. " Well we must get to class, but it was lovely meeting you becca. I cant wait to see you Saturday." Rosali...i mean rose says before her and Emmett walk away. I smile to myself and mentality do a happy dance. I think i just made two more friends.
****************************************************************************************************************************
I head into the cafeteria and look around for Bella. I spot her at a table with her friends and wave before heading to go get food. I grab a bunch of food and a lemonade before heading over to her. I sit down between Angela and Bella and say hey to everyone. Jessica and Angela were watching some video on their phone so i just ate quietly and looked around. My eyes some how found the Cullen table and was surprised to see that Edward wasn't there. My eyes meet Alice's who smiles big and waves at me. The other at her table look to see who she was waving at and smile when they see me. They all smiled. AT me. Me. I wave back at Alice and everyone else before turning to Bella.

"So wheres Edward?" I say while eating my food. She shrugs and says " I don't know."

"Oh he must be sick or something." I say while chewing on my carrot. I love carrots " Or he must be avoiding me." Bella says looking down. I nudge my shoulder with hers. "Bells he is not avoiding you. You did nothing wrong. Why would he do that?" She shrugs yet again before saying " Because i smell." I give her a pointed look to which she puts her hands up as if saying "it was just an idea" I giggle and finish the rest of my carrots before stealing some off of Bella's tray.
****************************************************************************************************************************
"So Saturday, I was thinking we could go somewhat early and eat lunch or whatever and then you could come over to my house and maybe sleepover?" Alice says with a hopeful look on her face. We were in art now. We were told to draw a flower. The teacher is very easy going and said we could all just talk while we do it. So that's exactly what Alice and i are doing.

"Yeah that sounds good. I'll just have to talk to my dad but other then that it sounds good to me." I say to her before looking back down at my drawing. I'm drawing a rose. Rose's were always my favorite flower. She claps excitedly beside me before going back to her drawing.
****************************************************************************************************************************
After school, we go straight to the grocery store to pick up some things for dinner this week, as well as getting a couple snacks. We go home, unpack everything and plan what to make. Bella suggests steak and potatoes. I nod and go over to start some baked potatoes. I head to the table and start my homework, as well as text Alice.

When dad gets home i finish my homework and quickly pack my bags up. I head upstairs and change into some comfy clothes, a sweatshirt and some black leggings, before heading back down and take the potatoes out of the oven. Once i get into the kitchen Bella is just finishing the steaks. I make some drinks and Bella puts the food on the table.
Dad comes into the room after changing and sits down. I hand everyone there cup before sitting down. The conversations were short and simple."How was your day?", "Good, you?" " Good" and a whole bunch of awkward silence. I also mention my plans for Saturday, to which dad seems thrilled about. After dinner i help clean up before saying goodnight to Bella and dad. I then head upstairs and lay in bed.

I send a message to Alice telling her that my dad said yes and then i turn over to lay on my belly. I honestly cant wait for Saturday but i was also kinda nervous. I mean this is pretty much my first time hanging out with people that weren't my mom, or Bella and her friends. Alice messages back excited and i cant help but to smile. Back home i was always so shy. I would choose to always stay home and read rather then going out and making friends. I was always quiet and when i heard that we may get to come here to stay. I decided that things needed to change. And yea i made one friend but still its better then nothing and honestly i'm so proud of myself. I put my phone on my nightstand and turnover to lay on my side before slowly falling asleep.