Chapter 7

After a while of looking through Alice's and Rosalie's closet. Which were amazing, by the way. I'm totally coming here if i ever have a clothing problem. We finally start on my makeover. Right now Alice is doing my make and Rosalie is doing my hair and i'm sitting here amazed while watching them. Its really not fair, how can they be beautiful and talented.
"Ow.Ow.Owww." Alice stops and looks at me through the mirror.

"Oh stop, i'm barely touching you." Alice says before continuing. Alice "suggested" that we should do my eyebrows and well i've never really cared about keeping up with my eyebrows. I mean hey i brush through them every so often but other then that i don't really care. "Beauty is pain" said by Alice as she plucks my eyebrows. After a couple minutes of pain she is finally done and ready to move on. Rose is straightening my very curly hair and Alice is now doing my makeup.

"Okay. Skirt or dress?" I turn around to look at the clothing Alice is holding up. The dress is a navy blue color and was definitely cute but i think the skirt was more my style. The skirt was just denim style. I think for a minute before pointing at the skirt. She nods before throwing the skirt onto the bed and walking back into the closet. "Sooo what exacting are we doing all this for?" I say while standing up and walking over to the closet and lean against the door. "Just for fun of course." I nod. She pulls out a cute top and holds it up towards me." I think this would look cute with the skirt, don't you think?" The shirt is somewhat cropped, its a baby blue color and has a pocket in the top right corner. I smile and say "I love it! I think it will look amazing." She smile and passes me and goes to get the skirt from the bed. She turns to me and passes me the items of clothing before telling me to go change. I go into her bathroom and quickly change. I walk out and go over to her full length mirror. I actually look beautiful.

Alice and rose come up behind me and smile. "You look stunning." Rose says while putting her hand on my shoulder. My eyes start to tear up a bit. I turn around and pull both of them into a hug. We all giggle before pulling apart. "So who's ready to watch some movies." Alice asks while skipping out the door. Rose and i giggle some more before locking arms and follow behind her.
***********************************************************************************************
Somewhere during the night we must have fallen asleep because when i wake up i'm on the couch. I guess i was the only one asleep because Alice and rose were gone. I stand up and stretch before walking towards the kitchen. I walk in to see everyone including Edward all standing and sitting around the island. Alice smiles when she sees me walking into the room. She runs over and pulls me into a hug. "Gooood Morning becca!" She says while pulling me over to the island. " Morning Alice. Morning Everyone." I say while sitting down. Everyone smiles at me and says good morning. "I made you some breakfast." Esme says while passing me a plate of pancakes. I look up shocked "You didn't have to make me anything." She smiles "Its no big deal. I love cooking for people." She says before passing me the syrup. "Thank you esme." I put lots of syrup on my pancakes before digging in.

After i finish eating i take my plate to the sink and wash it before turning around. I jump when i see Edward behind me. "Sorry. I didnt mean to scare you. I just wanted to formally introduce myself to you. I'm Edward Cullen." He says in the most soothing voice ever. " Nice to meet you Edward, I'm becca." I say while shaking his hand. I wanted to confront him about Monday but i don't think bell would like me if i did. So i just smile and looking down. He stands there looking at me with a very intense gaze for a while before Alice walks into the room. Thank the lords. It was getting very awkward.

"Come on becs. We need to go upstairs and finish a couple things before you leave." She says before pulling me out of the room. I wave goodbye to Edward before walking out. We head upstairs then into her room. I grab my bag and go through it to make sure i have everything. I unzip it and look inside only to see the outfit that Alice let me wear yesterday.

" Alice, why is this in my bag?" I say holding it up so she could see. She smiled and shrugged "That's the outfit you wore yesterday" She says while looking through her clothes. "I know that but why is it in my bag?" I say placing the clothes on her bed. She sees me do that and quickly runs over and grabs the clothing and hands it back to me. " I want you to have it. I could never really pull off that skirt and plus it looks amazing on you so keep it. Maybe wear it tomorrow." I smile and pull her into a hug. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank youuuuu." I say squeezing her tight. She honestly has no clue what this means to me.
***********************************************************************************************
"Are you sure you cant just stay another night. You can totally ride with us to school tomorrow." Alice says as we walk towards her car. I lean against and sigh. "I really wish i could but i already told my dad i would be home. Plus i still have last minute homework i need to finish."

"You could do it here or i could do it for you." She says to me once i get into the car. I giggle "I promise to come back next weekend and stay both days." She looks over at me." Omg really? You promise." I nod and she claps "I could do your makeup for school, Oo and rose could do your hair and you can pick whatever you want to wear out of my closet and omg i'm so excited." I giggle at her and buckle my seat belt. She pulls out of the driveway and heads toward my house. Yesterday was honestly the most fun i've ever had. I'm so happy i came here. I'm so happy that i befriended Alice and rose and the whole cullen family. This honestly the best
***********************************************************************************************
Its been a couple hours since Alice dropped me off and right now i'm currently trying to finish a drawing i've been working on for a while. I'm so focused i barely heard the knock on my door. It wasn't till the door opened and dad walked into the room. "Hey Dad." I say putting my sketch book down. He smiles at me and walks over and sits on the edge of my bed. "Hey Becs, How did yesterday go?" I smile and go on to tell him everything. He smiles watching me as i babble on and on.

After a while he says he is going to sleep, i lean over and give him a big hug before he leaves. I stand up and put away my sketchbook and head over to Bella's room. I knock before cracking it open a little and peaking my head through. I smile when i see she is asleep already with a book on her pillow. What can i say, we swan girls the to read. I lightly close the door and head back to my room. I decide to hang up the clothes Alice gave me and place my favorite shoes, my converse, right next to it. I jump into bed and bring out my drawing to see if i can finish it. By the time i actually finish it, its around 2 in the morning. I sigh and put it away before turning off my lamp. I lay on my back and look up at the stars.

When i was little, i was majorly scared of the dark. So dad decided we should get me a night light and where i was nowhere against it, i wanted something a little cooler then just a plain night light so I found glow in the dark stars. That way whenever i got scared i could just look up and see a beautiful sight. I smile before closing my eyes and falling asleep.