Chapter 3

It only takes me a couple minutes to find the art class room and i am surprised when i walk in to find that i am actually not late. I walk up to the teacher and introduce myself.

"Class this is Rebecca Swan, she's one of our new students." Mrs. Bailey, The art teacher, says to the class before turning towards me. " You can go seat beside Alice, Alice will you raise your hand." She then points to Alice, who's hand is up in the air. I smile at Mrs. bailey and then walk towards Alice. I find my way to my desk and sit down beside Alice. I place my sketch book on the table and bring out my pencils.

"Hi! I'm Alice, Alice Cullen and your are Rebecca." She says while extending her hand towards me. Gosh even her voice is beautiful. My voice sounds horrible, i shouldn't even talk. My voice is a embarrassment compared to hers. Ugh why. I reach out my hand towards her and i shake her hand. "Becca, uh you can call me becca. Rebecca is just to long. My mom wanted me to have a this amazing name, That everyone would stop and stare when they heard my name. My dad wanted to name me Taylor, personally i like Taylor. I actually loved it so much, in middle school i made everyone call me Taylor or tay for short and i'm talking way to much i'm sorry, its lovely to meet you Alice." Really becca, really. Honestly i'm a whole mess.

Alice laughed before saying " You and me are going to be great friends." EVEN HER LAUGH SOUNDS AMAZING. I CANT WIN.
****************************************************************************************************************************
Alice and i walk out of class with our arms locked together. She was right, we were going to be great friends. During class we got to know each other, she even asked if i wanted to go shopping with her one day, of course i said yes. Its like we just clicked, She is honestly the sweetest person ever. " Alright you have my number, ill text you after school and we will talk about when to go shopping and maybe you could even come over one day and we can study together." I smile, the feeling of making your first official friend is literally the best feeling ever. Its not that i've never had friends before, which i really haven't, usually they are Bella's friends and i just hang out with them. Back home i was very shy, i didn't really like to talk to anybody, well except for teachers, but i'm really proud of myself now. Yay!

"Yes sounds fun. Just let me know when you are free okay?" I say stopping right in front of my locker. " Okay ill talk to you later?" She asks looking over at me. "Of course" I say with a big smile on my face. " Good" She says while pulling me into a quick hug before she skips over to jasper. They are so cute together. I want that one day. I wave at them before turning to my locker and grabbing my things. I text Bella that ill meet her by the car and then head out. As i'm walking out i see the cullens all waiting by their cars. I smile towards Alice and she excitedly waves to me. I wave back and walk over to mine and Bella's car. I lean my back on it and look around at all the cars and kids.

All of a sudden i see Edward storm out of the school with Bella trailing a little bit behind him. I watch as Edward goes over to his family and they get ready to leave. As Bella gets closer i can see she looks upset. "Are you okay? What happen?" She gets in the car and starts it up ignoring me. I swear to god if someone hurt her ill lose it. I quickly get in the car and turn to look at her. " Bells, are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah i'm fine. It's...Its just that during class Edward like acted so weird. He was holding his nose the whole time and he kept staring at me with such evil looking eyes. Oh and then after school i went to the office, you know to return my slip." Dangit i knew i forgot to do something. Eh ill just do it tomorrow. "he was trying to change one of his classes, the one i'm in. It just annoying, what did i ever do to him." She runs her hands through her hair and sighs.

"Maybe he doesn't like the smell of strawberries or something but either way that's so rude. Do you want me to talk to him? Nobody messes with you and gets away with it." I say while hitting my fist together. She giggles and says no thanks. " Okay but if he continues to bother you let me know." I tell her before looking out the window. We pass trees and trees and more trees before we finally pull into our driveway. I grab my bag, step out of the car and head inside. I take my shoes off and head into the kitchen.

Bella leans against the counter and turns to me "So how was your day?" I sit down at the table and pull out my binder and a pencil. " It was good. All of my teachers seem nice. How was your day?" I ask while looking over at her. "It was fine. Oh don't forget we have to meet dad for dinner later." She says before leaving the kitchen and heading upstairs. We don't have to meet him till 6 so i have plenty of time to finish my homework.
****************************************************************************************************************************
As i'm finishing my homework, i get a text message. I lean over and grab my phone and look to see it was from Alice. "Hey, Its Alice. I just wanted to see if you were free Saturday?"

I bit my lip before getting up and heading upstairs. I knock on Bella's door before opening it and peak my head through. " Hey do you know if we have anything planned for Saturday?" She thinks for a minute before saying "Uh no not that i know of. Why?" I quickly reply to Alice saying " Hi Alice, Yes i am free. Why?"

I look back up at Bella and say " I think i'm gonna hang out with Alice Cullen." She looks at me a little shocked before nodding her head " What are you guys gonna do?" She says while picking at her fingers. "I honestly have no clue. Maybe go shopping or something. Also its almost 6, we should probably get ready to leave." I tell her before turning to leave and head back down stairs. I am putting my shoes on when i get a message back from Alice.

"We are going shopping! Also Rosalie may join. Its going to be soooo much fun." Rosalie may come? Interesting. I reply with a "sounds fun". I then put my phone in my pocket and put my jacket on. " Ready to go?" Bella asks when she gets down the stairs. I nod my head and follow her out the door. I lock the door and then head to the car. I get in, buckle up and close my eyes and lean my head against the window.