Chapter 33

Hey Guys. How are y'all? I hope you are all doing well with everything going on.

         *************************************************************************************

"4 o clock on the dot. That kid trying to brown nose me now or something?" Dad says making me lift my head up from my book and giggle. "He has a name you know. And what now he's too punctual for you?" Bella questions while making her way across the living room. "Hey wait a sec. Come sit down." He says causing her to pause before coming to sit next to me. I close my book and sit up straighter.

"You understand why you're being punished, right?" He asks. Bella nods and says "I know, i put you through hell and i'm sorry."

"Yes. Yes you did but i have other reasons, for grounding you. Like i just want you to get some separation from him." I look down as he says that. I understands what he is saying but come on she went to freaking Italy for the dude, i don't think you're gonna get much more separation from them. "Dad, there is nothing you can say. Edward is in my life." Bella responds shrugging. Is he, Is he really? What if something happens again? Is he just gonna run off again?

"Yea, i'm gathering that. So how about this? I'll make you a deal. You're not grounded anymore, if you use your new found freedom to see some of your other friends too, like Jacob." Dad says making Bella sigh. Jacob and her defiantly aren't the closest at the moment. He took her going after Edward pretty bad. Paul told me he rarely did anything with the pack anymore besides sulking that is.

"Hes going through a really tough time right now, His dads really worried about him." Dad tells her making Bella frown. "I remember when that was you and you needed a friend. Jake was there for you and now you should be there for him." I bite my lip and glance down at my fingers. Poor Jake.

***************************************************************************************************************

That night Bella rushes past me and heads to the door. Figuring she probably was going to see Jake finally, i turn back to my drawing. Its been awhile since I've really sat down and drawn. Lately I've had this spark of inspiration so that's pretty much what I've been doing. Just been getting all my thoughts drawn out.

I stop and turn around when i hear the door slam again.

"You okay?" I question as Bella walks into the living room. She nods and run upstairs. "Okay then" I say to myself before shrugging and turning back to my drawing.

*******************************************************************************************************************

The next day at school we all sat at lunch talking about graduation. Jessica asked us to help with her speech, which appears to be harder then we all thought. I pick at my food and lean my head against my hand.

"My fellow students. Cool, right? We are the future. Anything is possible...if you just believe." Mike says making me giggle and shake my head. "Blah, blah, blah...perfect. There you go, you got yourself a speech." He says while ripping the page out of his notebook and hands it to Jessica.

"Oh Yea, this will be my speech. When i want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. So yea thanks." Jessica says before crumpling the piece of paper and tossing it at him. "Ya gotta embrace the cliches, Jess." Mike says causing me to shake my head. "Jess doesn't need cliches. Her speech is gonna be totally epic." I say smiling at her. "Epic? It'll change lives." Jess says smiling big.

"Oh yes girl, definitely." I say giggling as i lean over to give her a high five. I sit back down and look over as i see Alice and jasper walking over to the table. "Sooooo I've decided to throw a party." Alice says as she and jasper sit down. "I mean after all how many times our we gonna graduate." Jasper jokes making me laugh. "A party? At your place?" Angela asks looking over at Jessica shocked. "I've never seen your place." Jessica says excitedly. Jessica is obsessed with anything to do with the Cullens. I mean she was literally in love with Edward. "No one has ever seen their house." Eric whispers to Jessica. I lean toward them and whisper "I have." While wiggling my eyebrows which causes Jessica to throw a fry at me. I laugh throwing one back.

"Another party, Alice?" Edward says dreadfully. "It'll be fun." Alice says looking over to him. "Yea, that's what you said last time." Bella says pointedly causing me to send her a look. Really Bella? Why you gotta bring that up now. I thought we were somewhat passed that. I look over to Alice only to see her frozen. Somethings wrong. The group goes somewhat quiet, worried that they'll notice, i quickly turn to the Jessica and the others and try to turn the attention away from her " So uh Jess, Angela, What are y'all planning on wearing to graduation?"

***************************************************************************************************************

Edward drives us over to the sheriffs station after school. We all get out and head over to the door. "So what was that at school? What did Alice see?" Bella says while leaning against the stairs. "Nothing. Don't worry about it." Edward says standing next to her. Meanwhile i sit down on the stairs and wait. "I know you saw what she saw. So tell me." Bella says turning toward him. "It was nothing." Oh i'm sure it was. I roll my eyes and pull out my phone.

"You looked worried." Bella says while frowning. "Just that everyone would notice how strange Alice is." Edward says causing me to glare over at them. Nothing is strange about Alice. "I wonder what's wrong?" Edward questions trying to change the subject. I sigh and turn looking through the door at charlie. "There's someone missing in Seattle, over a year ago. Dad has been doing what he can, but" I stop for a minute before looking over at Edward. "Do you know something about this?" I question.

"We've been tracking the situation in Seattle for a while. Unexplained disappearances, killings. If the situation gets anymore conspicuous, the volturi will step in." He says making Bella freak out. "If they go to Seattle, they can come here. They'll see i'm still human."

"We won't get that far. But we'll go to Seattle if we have to." He says. I quickly stand up when I see dad and the couple come out the door. I give them a small smile before walking over to give dad a hug. He hugs me tight before looking over to Edward and Bella with a annoyed look on his face. Oh here we go.