Chapter 20

"Shhh" I whisper to dad as we head upstairs towards Bella's room. I step behind dad who is holding his and moms gift. I hold mine to my chest and smile wide. Dad knocks on the door before walking in.

"Happy Birthday Bella!!!" We both say excitedly. I run over and jump on the bed next to her. She sits and glares at us. "Guys, i thought we agreed on no gifts?" I shrug playfully "Technically i got this before we agreed so this doesn't count."

"At least mines not wrapped" Dad says handing his gift to her which was a digital camera. She smiles excited. "Okay this is actually kind of amazing, Thank you." Dad smiles before handing her moms gift. "Goes with this one from your mom. We coordinated... Well she coordinated me." Bella smiles before unwrapping the gift to reveal a scrapbook. "It's to put your pictures in, record your senior year." I say to her while grabbing her camera.

"Man, senior year. How'd you get so old so fast?" Dad says in a playful tone, which Bella rolls her eyes at. "I'm not that old."

"I don't know. Is that a wrinkle?" Dad says while pointing to her forehead. Bella's eyes go wide and she jumps out of her bed and runs to her mirror and searches her face. She looks around confused as dad says calmly "I was just kidding" She turns around and glares at him. "So not funny, dad." I fall back on the bed laughing. Dad walks out laughing with me. Bella goes to walk out of the room when i stop her. "I know you don't want it but here." I say while handing her my gift. She gives me a look before sitting back on her bed and opening it. I got her a limited edition copy of her favorite book. She lets out a gasp and look over at me. I smile as she pulls me into a hug. "Thank you. I love it" She whispers into my shoulder. I smile and hug her tighter. We sit there hugging for a little while before we decide that we should get ready for school. I Head to my room and get dressed for the day before heading downstairs.
****************************************************************

I climb out of the trunk and grab my bag before walking behind Bella towards our friends."Wherefore art thou, Bella?" Mike says as we approach. I hug Angela and lean against the car behind me. "Did you guys finish the Shakespeare assignment?" He asks while looking mainly at Bella. " No, what he means is, will you finish his assignment?" I say causing everyone to laugh. "No, i don't. Okay i do." Mike says after i give him a look. "I cant help you with it, but first I need a picture. My mom wants me to make a scrapbook full of memories." Bella say while pulling out her camera.

"I take them, i don't pose in them." Angela says while trying to walk away. I grab her arm and pull her back beside me. "You do today." I Say while throwing my arm over her shoulder and smiling. "You'll Photoshop my nose if it looks to big right?" Jessica asks seriously causing me to roll my eyes. "Don't worry, i'm in the picture. No one will be looking at you guys." Eric says. I giggle and lean across and lightly hit his shoulder. I stick my tongue out at him before standing up straight and smile. Bella takes the picture before nodding. We all smile and pull away from each other.

"Oh good. Cullen's here." Mike says dryly. I roll my eyes before hugging Bella. "We'll catch you later bells." She smiles at me and waves to the others. I look over at Edward, who waves at me, I give him a small smile before quickly looking away. Ever since that night in the ballet studio, things have been awkward between us. Every time i go to sleepover at his house he is either not there or i usually just try to avoid him.
*************************************************************

After going to my locker i finally make my way over to Alice and jasper. I hug both of them tightly and walk with them."So you can either come over after school or at least an hour before, okay." Alice tells me causing me to nod. We were talking about the party we were throwing Bella and i wanted to be there to at least help decorate. "I already told dad that i would be going to your house after school and he said it was fine." I say to her walking down the stairs.

"Bella!" Alice says all of the sudden causing me to jump. Jasper laughs at me before following behind Alice, who jumped over the railing of the stairs. "Happy Birt-" Alice begins before she is cut of my Bella "Shhhhh!" She whispers while pulling Alice into a hug. I giggle standing behind them. "I thought i said no presents" Bella says causing Alice to shrug and say "Well I've already seen you open it and guess what you love it and you're gonna wear it tonight, at our house." Alice says. Bella gives her a look causing me to jump in and say "Come on, please? It will be fun"

Bella looks down before smiling "Okay, Alright." Alice and i to squeal excitedly."Great! Okay, We will see you at 7." Alice says hugging Bella. "Wait jasper no fair with the mood control thing." Bella says to jasper. "Sorry, Bella" He says giving an apologetic bow. "And Happy...Never-mind." He stops when he sees Bella glare at him. I giggle and drag him and Alice away.
*************************************************************

"So i'm thinking sandwiches maybe, or maybe we should have salad. Also what about fruit." Alice and i have been trying to figure out what Bella would want at her party. Alice told me esme went shopping the other day and is excited to make whatever we decided to have. "Hmmm a no on the salad. Maybe pasta?" I say thinking of things Bella likes.

After a while we just decided to just have pasta, with fruit on the side. I planned to get dressed with Alice and rose at their house. Once art was finished we both walked out of class and outside. I hug bella before heading over to Alice. We get it her car and head towards her house. I smile excitedly. Tonight is going to be unforgettable.