Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

"I'm not actually feeling too great, can I call you later?" I mumbled to Liam removing his arm from my back. It made me feel sick to stand here with Liam's arm around me as I guiltily knew of Harry.

"Course." He smiled. "Do you need me to drive you home?"

"No, I don't want to make you leave." I shook my head.

"Alex, I only came here for you." He attempted to console but somehow his sentence just made my heart drop to the floor. "Why would I stay if you're leaving?"

"Fine, you can drive me." I said my tone sounding a bit annoyed. He tried to take my hand in his but I just walked foreward making sure to let my Mom know Liam was driving me home. She told me they'd be home soon if I wanted to wait a while but at this point I just wanted to be in my warm bed.

When we finally got to Liam's car, Liam opened my door for me allowing me to get in before circling to the other side. He started the car and began to pull into mainstreet. We sat in silence, the only noise being the revving engine underneath us.

"Did you have a good time?" Liam asked me as we pulled onto my street.

"Yeah, it was pretty good." I shrugged. "Different then expected." I added

"How so?" He questioned me pulling into my driveway and turning off the engine.

"A lot more people than expected," I responded.

I was kissed by two different boys on the same night and got flowers from another.

"Your painting defininetly had to be the best one there," Liam complimented placing his hand on my thigh after unbuckling his seatbelt.

"You're pretty bias, Liam." I said trying to be light with him. He kept his hand on my thigh before leaning over the console to try and kiss me. "I don't want to get you sick." I said leaning backwards, my back hitting the car window.

"I don't mind," He smirked leaning in farther his hand moving from my thigh downwards. I momentarily panicked grabbing the car handle opening the door before my back hit the concrete of my driveway.

"Holy shit, Alex." Liam hollered. "Are you alright?" He got out of the car from his side lifting my head from the concrete and helping me up. My head had unfortunately taken a lot of the fall so a pounding head ache began to form.

"That's going to leave a mark." I mumbled attempting to stand up but stumbling as my vision felt tampered with. Liam placed his arm around my side which was the last thing I wanted as he helped me up my front steps. He opened the door for me helping me towards the couch. I layed my head back and shut my eyes hoping he'd let himself out.

"Do you want some ice?" I heard him say from the kitchen.

"Okay." I replied. He came back in within a few moments with a bag of pea's and placed them gently on my forehead.

"Only you could accidentally open the door and fall from the car." Liam chuckled taking my hand with his.

Yeah, accidentally.

"Liam, can I be honest with you?" I mumbled opening my eyes.

"Of course you can." He smiled. All I saw was an arrogant basketball player who only focused on scoring the next level with a girl in front of me.

"Do you think we can slow things down?"

"What do you mean?" He said, his cheeks flushing.

"The whole touching thing." I tried to say, it came out more like a mumble. "I think we're getting a bit too physical."