Chapter Twenty Eight

*Harry's POV* (thought I'd change it up a bit ◡̈)

The next morning I was woken up by the sound of my creeking door slowly opening. My shades were completely closed shading my eyes from the harsh light that I knew would be seeping in soon enough. I kept my eyes shut tightly as Iistened to the light foot steps of my little sister coming into my bedroom. I could tell she had her little light up slippers on because a small amount of pink and green lights stung my eyes as she approached me.

"Wake up, Harry." She whined putting her hands on the edge of my bed and pulling herself onto the matress. She tucked her body next to mine as she leaned her head on the pillow, looking at my face. I'd disagreed to open my eyes yet but I knew her great big eyes would be staring right back at me if I did.

"Go away, Harry's not home." I mumbled turning my body around to face the other side. I heard her feet hit the wood floor again before she pattered over to the other side of my room. A few seconds later, after a large clatter of plastic to the floor I widened my eyes to see my window shade on the floor along with a stunned Andy. I pulled the covers from my body regardless of the fact I was only dressed in my briefs and helped my sister off the floor. She giggled lightly before standing up and looking me up and down.

"Atleast you're up." She laughed.

"You could have really hurt yourself," I warned her picking my window shade up and sliding it back into the metal piece on the top of my window.

"You wouldn't have woken up." She frowned. I rolled my eyes before placing my hand in her messy slept in hair and ruffling it around. I turned back to pull my duvet over my pillows and grabbed a pair of sweats to then pull over my briefs and a sweatshirt I had on the floor as well.

"Mum's at the store and said you'll make me breakfast." Andy spoke following me down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Has she now?"

"She said breakfast of my choice." She grinned running into the living area to snatch the remote and turn on whatever channel seven year old girls watched.

"How about you settle for a nice bowl of oatmeal?" I bartered opening the fridge to see our lacking of both eggs and juice.

She looked over towards me with a soured face.

"Andy, there's not nearly anything in here besides some ice cream and pickles." I spoke shutting the fridge.

"I bet Alex would make me pancakes." She crosses her arms pouting.

"I bet she would." I laughed thinking about her attempt at cooking pasta yesterday evening. I truly had felt bad about pouring nearly two cups of water on her arm, regardless, it was humerous how quick she jumped back and made a joke out of the incident. "What's your obsession with Alex anywho?" I wondered going through the pantry and coming across some poptarts fortunately.

"She makes funny jokes and likes to embarass you. She's like the sister I never had." She smiled greedily as I handed her a plate with two poptarts on it.

"You know, you're pretty clever for an eight year old." I chuckled sitting down next to her on the couch and grabbing my phone from the coffee table. I turned it on finding one text message from Alex already on my phone.

From Alexandra: We're good to go for tonight. Wear something niceish.....just not another flannel ;) x

I quickly replied a witty come back before crossing my legs on the couch to watch whatever Andy had put on the television.

I'll wear a flannel shirt and plaid pants, just for you, Alex. x

I couldn't help but imagine the wide smile on her lips behind the screen.