Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One

The next morning I was up bright and early planning my call with Charlotte. I attempted to think of every counter attack she would throw at me and how I would handle it without, well, breaking down, per say. I wanted to prove to her how upset she was truly making me yet make it seem as if I did want to attempt at being friends again. At this point, I was thinking very low on the possibility of her actually obliguing and agreeing to try and talk again.

It was about half past eight when I changed out of my sweatpants and into a pair of light washed jeans and a dark colored sweater. I slipped on a pair of warm socks and head downstairs. My brother was watching something on the television, whilst my Mom made herself some coffee in the machine. My Dad must've slept in late for I didn't see him anywhere.

"You're up early." My Mom smiled taking the coffee from the machine and allowing it to drip into her mug.

"I've got some things to do," I simply stated. "Could you run me a mug, please?" I requested sitting down at the countertop and pulling out my phone. I began to text away sending a little message to Harry about my plan with Charlotte. I figured after that long rant about how he wanted me to tell him everything I should tell him when I was going to attempt at reuniting with her.

I couldn't really tell whether he was pleased that we were considering every since the separation we'd become closer than ever and were practically tied at the waist. Then again, I could tell he was happy for me because after all she was my best friend and the only other person who wasn't absoluetly pissed with me about Harry was Niall.

Regardless, I sent the long message of my plan of attack and waited for a response as my Mom placed my mug onto the island.

"How come I don't get to drink coffee?" Bengie whined coming towards the island and pulling himself onto the seat next to me.

"Don't you want to grow big and tall?" I smiled ruffling his hair between my fingers.

He nodded continuing his pouty face.

"Coffee has these little things in it that'll stop you from growing. You don't want that, don't you?"

"How come you're not short?" He crossed his arms.

"I've stopped growing and didn't start drinking it until I was this height."

"When will I stop growing?" He looked at me seriously. I noticed my Mother watching us with an amused look on her face as she held her mug between her fingers.

"When you're big and tall, like Dad." I hopped down from my chair tucking my phone into my back pocket before telling my Mom I was gonna go for a quick drive to clear my head. Truth be told, I wanted a quiet place to talk to Charlotte so I knew I wouldn't be intterupted.

She told me to not be gone long and I nodded before retreating towards my car.

I regretted not grabbing a coat on my way out for the november weather was really getting to me. I cranked the heat up to high before slipping my key into the egnition and turning it to start. Before taking my foot from the break I felt a vibration in my back pocket, I slipped it from my back and began to read Harry's text.

Harry: Hope everything goes alright, either way don't let her tell you anything you know you're not. She's not nearly half as amazing as you are, be careful. Miss you lots x

I grinned massively before typing out a quick thank you and miss you too. I pulled into the road before making my way down the road towards who know's what.

I thought about stopping at the park but wanted somewhere more private so I drove a bit down past it before pulling into the ice cream shop Harry and I had gone with our siblings. It was bare considering the November air which made it a perfect place to park.