22 ❀ Curvalicious

Klepto POV

Klepto POV

My head is pointing straight at the ground as I make my way as inconspicuously as possible towards the breakfast foods.

After a few days on my new schedule, I find solace in food more so than usual. I have already gained 5 lbs, but that isn't my main problem. There are much bigger issues to worry about.

Also, there's the fact that I am the topic of many gossip filled conversations around the pack. Since we are all werewolves here, we can all hear exceptionally well, so everyone knows I can overhearing the insults.

No one cares.

I have run into my parents and siblings a scarce few times, and it has been an embarrassing ordeal each time. They act like I'm invisible.

My mother and sisters seem absolutely thrilled that I was vacated against my own will.

Their wish finally came true.

I tuck a loose piece of hair behind my ear, glancing down at the many options in front of me. Unlike my spoiled pack mates, I know the strenuous work that goes into creating the morning buffet.

One upside to my relocation is that my workload is at an all time low. Apparently Alpha Green is taking pity on me, at least for awhile. I don't know what contributed to his mighty change in attitude, but I'm not questioning it.

"I heard she tried to attack Nathan, called him a liar, and cursed at the Alpha! Can you believe that? If you ask me, she deserved what she got." The snarky remark doesn't even turn my head.

I spoon some scrambled eggs onto my plate, adding some sour cream and a sprinkle of bell peppers. I eyed the waffles for a second, reaching for one and covering it in syrup.

"Wow, she is such a pig. She has no shame." Another girl adds in as I grab a fork.

Don't do it. Don't do it. She's not worth it.

"I wouldn't go in public if I was that big."

That's it.

I spin around quickly, smiling sweetly at the two girls. They sit a few feet away at a small table, each of them wearing a look of surprise as I stare at them.

"Well, I'll be praying you gain some weight then, honey, because that would be a blessing to us all." I say, and before I can see their reaction, I strut away with confidence. I am a master actress, after all.

I keep walking even when I catch a whiff of a spicy lycan scent, not even bothering to slow down.

Finding an empty table in the back of the cafe, I collapse dramatically into the wooden chair and shovel food into my mouth with a bitter expression on my face.