Welcome

Skylar

"-in LAX with my dreams and my cardigan..." I sang as I listened to Pitch Perfect.
"Hey Tiny Dancer... we've just entered Amity Park... look around love." My dad smiled sweetly as he drove looking for our new house. I smiled back at him.
"This is a... quaint little town. Dad? You look exhausted, how about you let me drive?" I asked concerned.
"Yeah, you want to grab a quick bite to eat?" He grinned knowing I can't turn down food.
"Is that even a question? Yes! Let's go!" I cheered as we stopped at a place called the Nasty Burger.
"Uh... you sure dad?" I laughed.
"In college this was the best place to eat. I wonder if Maddie, Jack, and Vlad still live here?" He murmured as we walked in.
"Welcome to the Nasty Burger, what do you want?" The employee asked bored.
"We'll have two bacon cheese burgers, and two fountain drinks." My dad said as I side hugged him.
"There's a lot of guys looking at you..." he laughed as I rolled my eyes putting lemonade in my drink.
"Oh please, none of them could handle you as a father in law, or Elaina as a mother in law." I smirked as he almost choked from laughing.
"True, very true my darling." He breathed before going up to get our food.
As he grabbed the food people ran by me screaming.
"Mommy! Where are you!?" A little girl cried as I quickly went up to her.
"Let's find your mom together huh?" I soothed as I knelt down to the blonde little girl's hight. She jumped into my arms right as something picked me up from behind. I let out a scream as I looked at my attacker and froze.

A ghost.

"Don't let go ok? I'll keep you safe." I soothed as the child clung to my tank top.
"Let us go!" I yelled as I kicked the metal ghost where the sun don't shine. He groaned and finally dropped us after multiple kicks to the groin.
"Skylar!" I heard my dad cry out as I curled up trying my best to protect the young girl still gripping my shirt before we hit the ground.
"Got cha!" Someone whispered as arms wrapped around my mid back and under my knees. My eyes fluttered open as 5 people surrounded me.
"Mommy!" The little girl hugged me before she jumped out of my arms and into the arms of her mother.
"You saved my baby! Thank you!" A blonde woman cried as she took her daughter away.
"SKYLAR MARIA RIVERS! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" My dad cried as he pulled me out of the stranger's arms and into his own.
"I had to help her... I'm sorry... don't cry daddy, I'm fine." I panicked as he wiped his crystal blue eyes.
"Thank you for saving my baby. What's your name?" He smiled at the boy who save my life.
"Danny Fenton sir, and your welcome." He answered.
"Is your father, by any chance, Jack Fenton?" He questions as the boy slowly nods.
"Rivers is that you?" A man in a orange jump suit smiles happily as my dad gives him a bro hug.
"Well, this day just keeps getting better and better." I sigh sleepily as Danny laughs.
"I'm Skylar, by the way... hey thanks for catching me." I smiled softly.
"It's no problem, though I'm not sure why Skulker would go after you? Oh, I'm Danny." He smiled back before my dad grabbed my arm and pulled me over.
"Jack this is my beautiful, and oldest, daughter, Skylar. Sky, this a dear old friend of mine, Jack Fenton. We met in college." He smiled brightly as he introduced us.
"It's nice to meet you Skylar, this is my wife, Maddie, my daughter, Jazz, and my son, Danny." I smiled as he introduced me to them.
"It's a pleasure to meet you all." I smiled before my phone went off. I apologized before I answered.
"Hey mama, don't worry, we're almost there."
"I bet... that's what you said an hour ago."
"Sorry mama. We just ran into a few of dad's old college friends."
"Well the movers just finished so come on home."
"Ok. See you at home."
"Be safe."
"We'll try." I laughed as she hug up.
"Come on dad, mama wants us home." I pulled on his sleeve as Danny grinned.
"See ya later Skylar." He smirked as I repeated and we left.
"Keys!" I called as he tossed them and I caught them before starting the car and driving home.

***

"We're home mama!" I called as we entered.
"I'm going to bed. Good night guys." I yawned as they nodded and I trudged up the stairs to my huge room. (My family is newly rich so we bought a mansion.)