Infinite Realms

Sky

"Okay Fenton. You've looked evil in the face and defeated it time and again. You can do this. We turn left at Skulker's island then right at Walker's jail. Or is it left at Walker's jail and right at Skulker's island?" Danny asked himself as I laughed.
"Are we ever going home?" Sam complained.
"Yeah! I've already missed my 4 o'clock feeding!" Tucker whined.
"We're not lost. My expertly drawn map tells me exactly where we are. We just hook a u-turn around this swirling vortex of infinite pain and we're home. Oh wait that's a thumb print. And would you guys quit complaining. If we're gonna become a better ghost fighting team we need to know the enemy's territory inside and out so we, uh, don't get lost." Danny said as I rolled my eyes and two laughing ghost fly by.
"Ask them for directions!" Sam exclaimed.
"And snacks! Ask for snacks!" Tucker begged.
"No, let's just follow them, they're bound to lead us somewhere." Danny shrugged as he followed the ghosts.
"What is it with guys not asking for directions!?" Sam raged as I nodded.
"You're pretty quiet today, are you feeling ok?" Danny asked me.
"I'm fine, I just... it's nothing." I started but shrugged it off as we slammed into some ice and dropped into the snow below.
"Is everyone ok?" Danny worried as he helped me up.
"Besides being lost, almost killed, and now having no way home. Stellar." Sam sassed.
"My dad's going to kill me!" Danny and looking at the specter speeder.
"He's not the only one!" Sam said as we turned around to growling.
"Frosty?" I smile as I shoot an ecto blast at the icicle stuck in his shoulder.
"The pain! It's gone! Thank you!" He said as he picked me and Danny up Nd hugged us.
"To whom do I owe my debt of gratitude to?" He said as we wiped the snow off our heads after he put us down.
"Princess Sky? And, Oh! The Savior of the Ghost Zone?!" He smiled.
"Me?" Danny asked as I nodded. "You knew?" He raised his eyebrow as I nodded.
"Oh great ones! Your humble servant Frostbite, the leader of the Far Frozen." He said as I hugged him.
"I missed you." I cried as he hugged me.
"I missed you too, not so little, princess." He smiled as I wiped my tears.
"Excuse me your majesties? Do you think you could talk it--him--whatever into helping us?" Sam complained.
"Yeah, I need nourishment. Stat." Tucker added.
"Of course anything to honor the royals and their servants." He grinned as he put the speeder on one shoulder and Danny and I on the other.
"Silence Sam of the very vegan." Danny said as I lightly hit his arm as Frostbite took us to his village.

***

"This shrine is dedicated to you oh future Royals!" Frostbite smiled down at Danny and me.
"Future Royals?" I choked as he nodded.
"It is my hope that our humble tribute pleases you oh Royals." He bows to us.
"This is all swell Mr.Frostbite but we're kinda lost and--" Danny starts.
"Excellent!" Frostbite cuts in as he starts running down a hall to a door way. He opens the door to reveal a room with a lot of ghostly secrets.
"Here is the Infimap! We have guarded it for millennia." He informed as we looked at it. He told us a bit about it before handing it to us. "In the wrong hands, the map could be very dangerous. And you must not stray from it's indicated path which is why I'll be escorting you home." He instructs.
"So which way do we go?" Danny asked.
"The map can read your mind. I shall simply speak where I wish to go and the map will take us there." Frostbite answered.
"So if I say take us home, it'll-" Danny started as the map took us all the way back to our portal.