The Ultimate Enemy

Ghost Zone

Framed in a glowing ring set with gears. The scene in the ring changes to a wavering shot of Dark Danny.
"Now do you understand?" Someone asks Child Clockwork flies up in front of the screen in his purple hooded cape, Time Staff in hand.
"Yes. Danny Phantom grows up to be the most evil ghost on the planet. He shifts to adult form. He turns, scowling. What do you want me to do about it?" Clockwork says as a pair of shadowed Observents hover nearby in high-collared capes, gears turning behind them.
"You are the Master of Time, Clockwork. Isn't it obvious?" Observant 1 says.
"To save the future, [He moves forward into the light, so that we see his entire face is occupied with one huge green eye] Danny Phantom must perish." Observant 2 said.

Sky's PoV

Mr. Lancer is talking on and on about the C.A.T Testing coming up, and how Jazz scored the highest and Irving 3rd degree burns scored the lowest. Irving tried to tell everyone that it takes brains, but stopped and told everyone his life is over. After his little outburst Lancer told us about the briefcase and if we wanted fries with our futures. I mean I like fries.
"You ok Danny?" Tucker asked as Danny just stared ahead like someone had just kicked a puppy.

***

Danny and I were trying to test as Danny's hands randomly flung into the air.
"OK! I get it! You're brilliant, I'm stupid, and I'll never be able to get as high a score as you. So far I'm not even qualified to scrape the grease off the Nasty Grill." He flicked his pencil away from the empty test sheet.
"I just want what's best for you, and you too Sky. Doing well on this test can help!" Jazz tried to help as Danny got frustrated. "Study hard, do your best and... duck!" She exclaimed as a boomerang hit me then Danny.
"Ow!" We exclaimed in unison.
"A boomerang? Really?" Danny scoffed as his dad corrected him saying it's a booooomerang.
" It locks in on a ghost's unique ectosignature and seeks it out wherever it goes!" Jack continued as Danny threw it.
"Why it's keyed in to you two is beyond me." Maddie said as she rubbed Danny head lovingly.
"What's that, Dan?  One of those stupid C.A.T. tests?  I failed that and I didn't turn out to be a cat." Jack smirked pleased with himself as I laughed.

"Oh I give-!"  Danny exclaimed and froze as I blinked.
"Did I do this?" I panicked as a clock like portal opened.
"Miss Rivers? How come you didn't freeze?" Clockwork asked as I placed my hands on my hips.
"I'm not sure, but I am able to freeze time as well." I replied honestly.
"Hmm, well... I'm not either. This can either go well or terribly wrong." He frowned as he places a medallion over a ghost child's head and she wakes up.
"Huh? What? Where am I?" She asked.
"Amity Park, before you were born. That boy there is part ghost, and my employees believe him to be a threat to the world. So could you be a dear and dance a little dance?" Clockwork said as he explained a small bit of what is going on and told me not to tell Danny any of it until he finds out himself. I nodded as I walked back over next to him as Clockwork unfroze time.
A blue mist came out of Danny's mouth as he and Jazz bickered for a moment until Jazz walked away.
"What's with her? Gah! And who are you?" He jumped seeing the small ghost child.
"I'm boxed lunch! Daughter of the box ghost and the lunch lady!" She yelled.
"Uh, ew." Danny cringed as he transformed.
"And now you will face the fury of my boxed lunch doom! And you probably knew this was coming... BEWARE!" She yelled as she opened the cabinets and threw the food and containers at Danny, leaving me alone, as Danny tackled her through the wall to the Nasty Burger.

***

"Prepare to taste defeat!" She yelled. "Would you like a nice side salad with that?" She asked sweetly.
"Pass." Danny groaned as they started to fight again.

***

"Danny, who was that ghost you were fighting?" Sam raised an eyebrow.
"That was Box Lunch, the daughter of the Box Ghost and the Lunch Lady." Danny answered her.
"Yikes." Sam and Tucker cringed.
"Actually, it's more of an ew.  I don't know what's going on. But this medallion might give us a clue -- Oh my gosh. The answers to the C.A.T.s!" Danny exclaimed hugging the manilla folder close to his chest. "Hello, great future!" I said triumphantly.
"You're not actually thinking of peeking at the answers, are you?" I asked as I placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Of course I am. Aren't you?" He smiled as I frowned and quickly froze time.
"Clockwork! Please I need guidance, what should I do?" I cried out as Clockwork suddenly appeared next to me.
"First of all, you need to be careful with using your powers like this. And like I said before, just remain calm and let this flow like it's supposed to. Can you do that for me?" He smiled as his elderly form showed. I nodded as he unpaused time.
"Sky? Are you alright? You look a bit pale." Danny worried as Sam placed the back of her hand on my forehead.
"You're burning up! Let's get you home." She said as we walked back to my for now home, at Fenton Works, as my family went out on a cruise so I could do the C.A.T test on time. Thanks, because it makes a difference in my life anyway. I thought as I rolled my eyes and fell asleep.