Her Curse

Sky

The Fenton's have temporally taken me out of school until I show some kind of sign of getting better. My family hasn't returned from their trip yet which is scaring me, and I have less than two months now to find a cure before I die. Danny's in hysterics trying to find the cure everyday after school with Sam and Tucker, but they don't have any luck. I'm running out of hope and energy as I lay here on Danny's bed, because he won't let me go anywhere else, just spending my time texting Cass, and watching all my favorite movies with popcorn and chocolate.
"Are you watching old barbie movies again?" Danny asked as he tried to flop on the bed but missed it. I busted up laughing.
"You dork. I'm guessing you're tired?" I worried.
"No I'm fine. I just need to find that cure." He frowned as he raked a hand threw his hair.
"No, you look exhausted. Come on, sleep... I'm as scared as you are, but I don't want to be alone. So please?" I choked.
"Ok, it's going to be ok. Like I said before, I'm not going to let you go." He whispered in my ear. "Hey, I got you something though." He said as he pulled a small box out of his pocket.
"What's this?" I asked as he opened it revealing a simple but beautiful ring.

"Danny it's beautiful, but I'm-" I started.
"It's a promise ring, to reassure you at I will always protect you, and most importantly, I will always love you." He admitted.
"I-" I choked as his lips pecked my cheek as tears flowed freely from my eyes.
"I'll find the cure, no matter what ok?" He said as he lightly pulled me close so he could hold me.
"Ok... just stay with me tonight though, ok?" I pleaded.
"Ok." He reassured me as he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

I didn't tell him I loved him...