Skulktech 9.9

Sky

"So are you going to return the test or not?" Sam asks Danny as we walk to class.
"I will, I will! I'm just waiting for the right moment." Danny says.
"Like maybe after the test?" Tucker rolls his eyes as I take a deep breath trying to calm myself.
"Yeah, you're not thinking about cheating on a test that you're convinced determines you future." Tucker said sarcastically.
"Hey, are you feeling ok?" Sam asks before we walk in the classroom.
"Yeah, just worried is all." I replied honestly.
"I'm pretty sure he'll do the right thing, and if not he's going to be the only one who pays for it." She smiled as my face drops. If only you knew. I thought as I walked in as well hearing Lancer yell about the missing answers.

***

"Sorry I'm late guys! Uh... what is that?" My eyes widened.
"I am Skulktech 9.9 the future Ghost  Zone's greatest hunter!" He proclaimed.
"With its greatest technovillain as his operating system!"
"Skulker and Technus together?" Danny questioned.
"Is that an ew or a yikes?" Tucker asked.
"Definitely a yikes." Danny answered as four more spiky arms pop out.
"Spider!" I shrieked as he grabbed me and flew away.
"Sky!" Danny raced after us as Sam and Tucker followed us on foot.

***

"Activating Phantom Palm Pummeler!" Technus said as Danny shot a ghost ray at him and he dropped me and shot Danny.
"You're shorting out my powers!?" Danny hisses as he wraps and arm around my waist holding me to him.
"It may not work on you in the future, but we had a feeling to would work on you here." They laughed as we plummeted towards the cement below.
"The Future?" Danny asked.
"Oh, I love it. You're much less powerful than that other Phantom we have to deal with!" They cackled. As Danny's powers came back until they shot him again.
"What are you talking abouuuuu-!" Danny yelled as he pulled me closer as he grabbed onto a flagpole and caught us.
"Wow? That actually works? I thought it would-" I started as it snapped and we fell on garbage bags.
"I guess we don't have a future career as an Olympic Gymnast." He chuckled as I smiled.
"You don't have a future anymore!" Skulktech exclaimed as Tucker over road their technology as Sam grabs the cuffs on Danny's wrist and Tucker holds onto her as the medallion falls and envelopes us in a blue light, taking us to Clockwork's place in the Ghost Zone.
"Where are we?" Tucker asks as I look around trying to pretend this is new to me.
"The Ghost Zone... I think, but no part I've been to." Danny answers as he looks at me.
"It happened after his medallion fell off." Sam said.
"Well then I think I know how to get us home!" Tucker exclaimed as he placed a medallion over his head.
"Nope." I smiled.
"Nothing, but nice bling." Sam laughed as Tucker Also put one on her and Danny before there was none left.
"I don't like this." Danny said.
"Well, you're going to like this even less." Sam pointed at a viewing screen showing us the evil Danny Clockwork told me about. "I think I'm seeing your future, to be honest, you're kind of a jerk." She continued as evil Danny did his ghostly wail.
"Wow! Some kind of ghostly wail? What a cool power!" Danny jumped up and down excitedly before he saw our expressions. "Maybe if it wasn't being used for evil!" He stepped back embarrassed.
"Let's see what this future boy knows." Tucker said as Skulktech went into a screen. "I didn't do that." Tucker said as he raised his hands.
"No, I did." Clockwork said as I sighed in relief.
"I sent him back to his own time. Or, should I say, forward to his own time. You see, for me, time moves backwards and forwards, and-- Oh, why am I bothering. You're fourteen." Clockwork gave up.
"Who are you? Where are we?" Danny asked.
"Introductions? Fine. I am Clockwork, Master of Time. I've been charged with the task of eliminating your future, so that never happens." He introduced as he continued to switch between child, adult, and elder.
"You've got to be kidding me! Name one evil thing I've done!" Danny shouts.
"Stealing the answers to the test." I whispered.
"The princess is right." Clockwork said as my face went bright red. "Come here dear." He said as I walked over and hugged him.
"What am I supposed to do?" I said as a tear streaked down my cheek.
"Guide them, that's what I need you to do ok?" He said as he turned into an elder.
"Ok. I can do that." I smiled as he changed into a toddler.
"Uh... what?" Sam asked.
"Guys, Clockwork is not only the master of time, he's my royal advisor. Trust me, he won't hurt you unless it's something huge.... kinda like this." I frowned and looked up at Danny. "But as far as you're concerned, at least I can vouch for you and keep you out of trouble." I smiled as I bumped him and Tucker accidentally bumped all of us into the screen that took us to the future.
"Tucker!" Sam yelled  getting up.
"Oh my... we're in the future!" Tucker shouted excitedly before looking around. "If this is what we have to look forward to, I'm definitely not taking the C.A.T. Test!"
"How do you think this happened?" Sam asked.
"I don't know but based on what we saw, I'm guessing I'm the reason." He said before I tackled him to the ground to avoid a laser.
"You got that right ghost!" An older Valerie shouted. "I've been waiting a long time for this.  Goodbye and good--" Valerie starts as Sam Tucker and I jump in between them.
"Valerie, no!" Tucker says
"Don't shoot." Sam adds.
"Sam? Tucker? I-It's not possible! This is a trick! You can't be alive!" She pulls back.
"Wait. Not alive? That's our future? I'm definitely not taking the C.A.T.!" Tucker whines.
"The C.A.T. That's the last time I saw you alive. The explosion at the Nasty Burger... you, Tucker, Danny's family-- And it was all your fault!" She rages.
"Valerie stop!" I say and her eyes widen with tears before Danny pulls me back as a green flame barely misses my face.
"No Val. That was me." Dark Danny says.