Fright Night

Sky

"I love Halloween!" I giggled childishly as Sam rolled her eyes as we walked home from school.
"So I'm guessing you have plans?" She grinned as I nodded.
"Yeah, every year I have to dress up with the twins and take them to haunted houses... they're weird, they hate trick or treating." I scoffed.
"Well I have to help Danny with his haunted house, hey, maybe they'll like his?" She smiled.
"Probably... I'll get them ready and we'll be over soon." I promised as I ran into my house.

***

"You look so beautiful Lola. Such a beautiful princess!" I exclaimed as I placed her tiara on.

"So do you!" Colten grinned as he bowed to me in his prince charming outfit l

"My, don't you look handsome!" I give him a deep curtsy in my Belle costume.

"Come on little royals, let's go." I smiled as they jumped into their wagon and I dragged them all the way to the haunted house Danny was trying to decorate.

***

"Hey guys." I said as my little Royals ran around the room.
"Nice dress." Sam laughed.
"Ha ha ha, funny." I rolled my eyes as Danny held out a green sword and I screamed.
"What?!" Danny asked as my eyes grew wide.
"Do you have any idea what you've done?!" I shake.
"I borrowed a sword... why?" He questions.
"Fright Knight, will quite possibly kill you and take me back..." I shivered as a cool breeze flew in.
"FOOL!" Fright Knight bellowed. "Return me my sword so my reign of terror can begin anew!" He declared as I clenched my fist.
"Sky? I'm scared." Lola cried as I picked her up.
"Hush, it'll be ok honey, Danny is going to fix this." I glared at him.
"DANNY PHANTOM IS COMING!?" The twins screamed with delight as I set them down and nodded.
"Can we meet him!?" Colten laughed.
"Only if he's not busy ok?" I smiled at them as Danny slipped out of the room only to bump into Mr. Lancer.
"Trying to leave so soon?"
"I- uh no." Danny tried.
"Hey, guys how about you Tucker to your favorite haunted houses? I bet he'll love it!" I whispered as the twins took Tucker by the hands as he stared at me with wide eyes. I mouthed please as he sighed but nodded and I turned to find a huge spider hovering over Lancer.
"-but you're off to a promising start!" He grinned as I gaped at the 8 legged creature.

***

"This has potential! Sticky, gross, I like it!" Lancer rated as his body became engulfed by an actual, giant cobweb.
"Danny, you might want to end this before Fright Knight comes!" I whisper yelled at him.
"I will, I will, once Lancer declares me the winner." He hushed me as I sighed.

***

After a little while Fright Knight and his Nightmare crash through the roof.
"Princess, I've been looking for you. But you can wait, first I need my sword." He spoke as he grabbed my waist.
"Sky!" Danny and Sam exclaimed.
"Forget about me! Don't let him get the sword!" I cried out.
"Silence Princess! We can rule together!" He shushed me.
"Ew!" I whined as he grabbed the sword and sliced through Lancer.
"Lancer? Where'd he go?" Danny asked.
"I sent him to live out his fears!" Fright Knight laughed as he took off.
"Sky!" I heard Danny call my name.
"Listen to the sound of your doom! The world will forever be transformed! And no one-" he starts.
"Not if I can help it!" Danny yells as he flys head first into Fright Knight's chest and falls to the floor.
"My hero." I smile trying to hold in my laugh.
"Which I apparently can't..." he says as Fright Knight sticks me on the cobweb to decapitate Danny.
"Danny! Look out!" I scream as I pull myself from the web in front of him to take the blow. I scream before I get transported to a dark room with a light on a person.
"Danny!" I cried out and ran to him and held him.
"Sky are you ok?!" He worried as I smiled as he held me.
His body jolted and his grip on me loosened as I pulled back to see he was bleeding. He collapsed in my arms as I cried for him not to leave me.
"Come back! Please!" I screamed as tears flooded down my face.
A few minutes later a bright light surrounded me as I was brought back to the real world.
"Sky! Thank God!" Danny exclaimed as he held me tightly as I cried.
"Don't leave me." I sobbed into his shirt.
"I wouldn't ever leave you." He cooed into my ear as he held me closer.

"By the way Tucker took your siblings home, and I lost so there's that..." he chuckled as he flew me home. "Are you ok? You still look horrified." He worried as he flew us through my window.
"No, he almost took me Danny." I gazed at him.
"I know, and I'm so sorry, I should have listened to you. I almost lost you." He whispered.
"Not only that but I had to see what it would be like if I lost you." I choked as he stared into my eyes and wrapped his arms around me.
"What did you see?" He whispered almost as if he didn't want to know.
"All I saw was you. I had to watch you die in my arms Danny." I sobbed as he pulled me closer into him. "I've already lost my brothers Danny, I can't lose you too!"
"I'm not going anywhere ok? I won't ever leave you." He whispered in my ear as I cried on his shoulder.

***

"Hey, I got to go home." He whispered as I held onto his arm.
"Stay?" I choked as he nodded.
"I have to at least go home first so my parents think I'm in my room." He smirked as I smiled at him. "I'll be right back, I promise." He whispered before he kissed my forehead and flew home.

***

"I'm back, you still awake?" He asked as he flew through my window.
"Yeah, I'm still up..." I yawned in my pjs as I scooted over on my bed so he could lay down next to me.
"Good night Danny." I whispered as I rolled over to face him.
"Sweet dreams Sky." He smiled as my eyes fluttered close.