Pirate Radio

Sky

"What a beautiful night." I sighed looking up at the stars.
"Clear skys and no moon. A perfect night for stargazing." Danny said as he looks through a telescope on a tripod.
"More like star snoozing. Tucker can you change the station?" Sam complained as I agreed.
"Not much of an easy listener? And Survey says no." Tucker said.
"I can only listen to this for a little while before I lose it." I admitted. "I hate easy listening. It's not easy." I complained as Danny laughed but agreed with me as a ghost Pirate ship hovered over us.
"Well, I'm going ghost!" Danny exclaimed as he transformed and flew up to the deck before they stole the ghost shield generator.
"You just got your butt kicked by short John Silver." Sam laughed.
"Can't you be more sympathetic like Tucker? Tucker?" Danny looked over to a laughing Tucker.
"He said booty!"

***

My parents were having a date week on Alaska, so the twins went to their friends house and the Fenton's agreed to let me stay at their house so the workers in my house could have the week off.
Danny tried to turn off the radio as his family yelled at him.
"Guys, fyi when you're 15 easy listening isn't so easy." Danny tried again only to get the same reaction. "You guys can't possibly like this music that much?" Danny begged.
"I do dear, it relaxes me." Maddie sighed happily.
"And me." Jazz added.
"It's much more soothing than that other song I've been hearing all morning." Jack finished as the warning alarm went off.
"Uhh, that would be the warning signal." Danny started as his dad ignored it and told Jazz to turn the radio up.

***
"I don't get it. The ghost shield's gone and it barely registers a blip on the parental radar." Danny started.
"My parents have been acting kinda flaky, too. All they do is listen to that new age vapor drone that's playing on every station." Sam added.
"Tell me about it. My folks crank it 24/7. Must be a generational thing." Tucker whined.
"And the worst part, I can't get it out of my head. Wait, you hear it, too?" They said in unison.
"Since we announced our new school radio station an annonymous donor has been kind enough to provide us with these promotional, and incredibly soothing, vinyl albums." Mr. Lancer announced over the over head speaker.
"Vinyl? What is this, the stone age?" Tucker cringed.
"Of course you kids should feel free to, as you might say, bust out your own freaky beats. As long as they're not too freaky or too, uh, beaty." Mr. Lancer tried.
"Sweet! Where do I sign up to yank this crud off the air?" Danny smiled excitedly.
"Fenton a DJ. Yeah right. Who would ever listen to you?" Dash scoffed.
"I'll show you who will listen." Danny retorted. "What do we want?!" He yelled over the speaker. "Um, this is the part where you said good music. What do we want?!" He yells again.
"Um, good music?" Sam and Tucker reply hesistantly.
"What do we want?" Dash yells.
"Good music!" The students in the gym chant back.
"When do we want it?" Dash yelled again.
"Now!" Youngblood replied as he stole all the equipment in the gym.
"So what do ghost pirates want with exercise equipment?"
"I can't help thinking it has something to do with this lousy music."
"We have to counteract it somehow. Send some real music out into the airwaves. We should start our own radio station." Sam gasps.
And where would we get the equipment to do that? No way. Mom, dad! I really wanna use the emergency ops center to start a radio station.
That's a yes!" Sam smiled after not hearing an answer.
"Your mother, sister and I are on a weekend getaway fun cruise. We're sure you will take charge and act responsibly. Love mom and dad. M.Bersback Cruise Lines. Weird. They went on a fun cruise with Jazz? Who isn't fun in the least. You know what this means."
"Cool. They left it open for us." Sam said as she kicked to door to the ops center open.
"The music, the pirate ghosts, my parents, and now this cruise ship? Something weird's going on and we need to get to the bottom of it."

***

"So your family's takin' a cruise. What's the worst that could happen?" Tucker shrugged. "Your parents ditched you too?"
"Yep,my parents are gone. And just because I like saying it, I'll say it again my parents are gone!" Sam smiled gleefully.
"It's like this cruise is attracting every adult in town. And my sister who thinks she's an adult." Danny explained.
"Think of it as the hand pushing the party on the air." Sam grinned.
"Party? What party?" Danny asked.
"Providing alternate radio to you! P.A.R.T.Y!" Sam cheered.
"We ain't got no alibi!" Tucker cheered finishing cheer.
"You already made up a logo?" Danny questioned.
"And I got our first sponsor. Plus all the Nasty burgers I can eat!" Tucker beamed.
"This is serious, guys! There's something suspicous about this cruise! I can't focus on the party with my parents out of town." Danny groaned.
"I can." Sam smirked.