Family Reunion

Sky

"Dude, are you okay? Sorry, standard question. Late night?" Tucker worried.
"Of course it was a late night! Every ghost I know- and about a million I don't- ARE LOOSE!! Not to mention I couldn't sleep because my arch-enemy was in the guest room next to me. And my best friend is being hunted down by ghosts and her stepfather!" Danny moaned.
"My parents sleep in the bedroom next to me. It's not the same, but I can't sleep either!" Sam exclaimed.
"Hey Danny." Valerie greeted.
"Hey Val." Danny replied.
"'Hey Val'? Isn't that the same Val that's usually on a jet-sled trying to paste Danny?" Tucker questioned.
"Yep, and apparently next week, we're having cookies with Skulker!" Sam retorted.
"You might wanna...bag lunch it outside. This isn't exactly the safest place for you right now." Valerie said.
"What makes you say that?" Dash and Kwan are what made her say that. They come up behind Danny.
"Hey Fenturd, no teachers around to protect you, no nerds around to hide you." Dash snarled.
"Hey! I resent that! I'm plenty nerd!" "Dash shoves Tucker's lunch into his face.
"Dash, take a hike, will ya? I'm way too tired to put up with you. Besides, shouldn't you be failing a test, kicking a puppy or beating up somebody weaker than you now?" Danny sighed.
"Come to think of it, yeah!" Dash exclaimed as he punched danny.
"Lay off Dash." I growled as I balled my fists.
"Why should I?" He sassed as I grabbed his fist.
"Because I said so." I said calmly as he walked away.
"He's getting closer... I can't really control my temper as it is, this is making life so much harder." I whimpered into Danny's shirt.
"It's ok, I'll keep you safe."

***

"Calm down, Daniel! I didn't come here to fight you, I have other things to worry about!" Vlad explained as Danny put his fists down.
"So what? You're trying to help us now? What do you want? My mom's cell number?" Danny glared at Vlad.
"That would be nice." He  answered as Fright Knight flew over to us.
"Give me the king's prize! Princess! Your father would like to speak with you." Fright Knight  exclaimed as he snatched me from Danny's grasp and plopped me on his horse. "I will be back for the ring!" He said as we took off.
"SKY!" Danny cried out as Vlad held him back and I was taken to wherever Phariah was staying.

"Wake up princess. You need to get dressed in something else before you see them." FK said nonchalantly.
"I'm seeing them both?" I asked as he nodded and handed me an elegant dress.

He placed me back on his nightmare and we continued to fly to Phariah and Roesa

***

"I've brought your daughter back to you, and I'm no my way to fetch your ring my king." FK bowed as I walked in with my head held high.
"Your majesties," I give them a deep curtsy before I straighten again. "What do I give this greatest honor to?" I said sarcastically as Roesa stood up angrily.
"You were never ment to be born child, Yet you were. The only heir left that can rule the Ghost Zone." Phariah announced as Roesa sat back down.
"That has been of my knowledge for years, though I doubt that you would let me rule the Ghost Zone." I said calmly.
"You are correct, because I shall rule forever. Though my Queen is getting distressed and she needs something to take it out on. So you shall be it." He said as FK came back at Phariah's call after punishment.
"You called your Highness?" He asked.
"Take her to the tower and keep her there for three days without food. She disobeyed me." He said as FK tried to take my arm but I walked ahead.
"He locked me in a tower! What am I? Rapunzel?!" I growled as I sat on the bed. "I can't even fly out of here!" I grumbled as I changed into a slimmer dress, some flats, and a golden cape to cover me.

 "I can't even fly out of here!" I grumbled as I changed into a slimmer dress, some flats, and a golden cape to cover me

I climbed down from the tower with a bow and some arrows just in case

I climbed down from the tower with a bow and some arrows just in case. As soon as my toes touched the ground I took off sprinting only to find that I'm on a floating island in the middle of the Ghost Zone. Thank goodness that Amity was floating close by. Though not close enough to jump to. I had to fly. I went back a little before I built up enough speed to jump and shoot an arrow into a building, which happens to be Fenton Works.
I pulled myself up from the rope I connected to the arrow and ran inside the dome as I was tackled by Danny.
"Well, hi there." I laughed as he hugged me tightly.
"Sky! Are you ok?" He asked as I hushed him.
"Let's get inside before anyone realizes I'm gone." I whispered as I pulled the hood further over my head.
"Danny! You're back!" Maddie hugged him.
"Don't scream." I asked as I lifted my hood a bit.
"Sky honey! Are you ok!?" She wept as I hugged her.
"I'm fine, but they'll know I'm gone either soon or in three days." I whispered.
"Why three days?" Jazz questioned.
"I'm not welcome as a daughter, I'm only welcome as a way for the queen to get her anger out, and not nicely." I cringed as my back tensed.
"Did they!?" Danny raged as he saw my uncomfortable movements after his family left the room.
"I- hey!" I exclaimed as Danny turned me around to see a bit of red seeping through the cloak.
"I'm gonna-" he starts.
"No, you're not." I state.
"She's right, if he can hurt her, you're not going to beat him up without us!" Skulker said as Danny nodded.
"... my mother is there." I whispered as they all stopped.
"Didn't she do this to you?" Pointdexter asked incredulously as I nodded.
"Then why?" Danny asked.
"Imagine if that was your mom... I might not have had the best childhood, but there's a few things you just can't erase from your mind." I frowned as a tear fell from my cheek. "If you can get Phariah in his Sarcophagus, she'll disappear. It's part of the curse he put on her for being unfaithful to him." I explained as they nodded and took off.
Before Danny could leave he asked Maddie and Jazz to fix my back. I pulled Danny over to me and gave him a good luck kiss on his cheek before he left.
After I saw him and the other ghosts fly to Phariah's island FK rips off my cloak, grabs me by my arm and takes off.
"Before you defeat me child, think of your little girlfriend." Phariah exclaims as FK drops my weak body into his arms.
"SKY!" Danny shouts as his fists turn green.
"I'm ok... Danny!" I shriek as my mother grabs his arms and pins him.
"I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun." I started to sing.

Once I finished no one was fighting anymore. I picked up my sleeping mother, pushed the shocked Phariah in his Sarcophagus, and placed FK's sword in a pumpkin. I clapped my hands 3 times as everything resumed.
"What happened?" Danny asked as he came over to my side.
"It's over, and I'm free until my birthday. I just sang a song that stops time when you sing it the right way." I explained as the other ghosts went home and ours went back to the way it should be.