Fanning the Flames

Sky

So it's been like a month since I had my first kiss... ever... with Danny Phantom/Fenton, yet I still don't know if he likes me that way. Why? Why is life so complicated? I thought as Danny struggled under the weight of a ghost named Kelper.
"Get off me!" Danny grunted.
"I just want to be your friend!" Kelper smiled gleefully still trying to hug him.
"Can someone remind me why this was a good idea?" Danny gasped as he was squeezed.
"Hey, you're the one who wanted to scope out the Ghost Zone. It was your good idea that brought you here." Sam sassed as she checked out the earphones.
"You're also the only one that doesn't have to wear these stupid Fenton Phones." Tucker whined as Sam rolled her eyes. "Good thing these work as wireless earbuds, because these are a fashion don't." Tucker exclaimed as I snorted.
"They're not supposed to look good! They're supposed block out spectral noises so we can communicate, like when I say things like GET THIS THING OFF ME!" Danny growled as he pushed on Kelper.
"Well I think they make great techno earrings." Sam smiled as she admired them in the mirror.
"Really? Maybe I should give a pair to Paulina?" Danny grinned as he Kelper put his hand over Danny's mouth.
"Yeah, that's exactly what she means." I retorted as I got a heat flash, meaning my hair caught on fire.
"Whoa! Chill!" Tucker screamed as I jumped and quickly tried to put my hair out.
"Easy, just breathe Sky." Danny soothed after he threw Kelper off of him. Danny's voice soothed my nerves as my hair went back to its original brown curls. Kelper blew out a blue mist at Danny and covered him with ice. Danny's ice cube floated around for a little bit until his ghost rays cracked, and shattered the ice surrounding his figure.

***

As soon as he locked Kelper in the freezer, he came through the floor, in his intangible state, and sat down next to me.
"Can a ghost get frostbite?" He whined.
"Here, my hands are warm..." I mumbled as I placed his freezing hands in my hot ones.
"Are they warm from the heat flash? Because you were shivering all the way down here." Sam smirked as I brought our hands to my lips to blow hot air on them.
"EMBER! YOU WILL REMEMBER! GO EMBER! GO EMBER!" Tucker chanted so off key. I think birds would fall to their deaths from mid flight. Just fall, instead of listening to... this. I thought as a smile graced my lips before disappearing as Danny takes his hands away from me so he can cover his ears as Sam drives back home.