Memory Blank

Sky

"Guys... Guys... Guys! Come on we're going to be late for school!" Sam exclaimed as the boys drooled over a big truck. But to be honest I can't really complain, I was drooling over a Chevy Silverado. My dream truck.
"Isn't everything I said and more?" Danny said dreamily.
"You did not lie dude." Tucker responded.
"Gi-normo six thousand." They sighed as I tore my eyes off my Chevy to see their yellow humvee.
"Dream on boys, at least my truck doesn't cost that much!" I exclaimed looking at the price.
"Seats made of owl leather? Interior wood paneling made from the Amazon rainforest? (angrily) 12 gallons to the mile?! This car is an environmental nightmare! I know what you should do!" Sam started.
"No." The boys answered.
"You should haunt this place! Make them shut down!" She continues as I glance sadly at my truck.
"My truck though." I pouted.
"Cut it out Sam, it's a cool truck. And this wouldn't be the first time one of your ideas got Danny in trouble." Tucker explained.
"By the way... it's not a truck... it's a humvee." I added nonchalantly as they continued talking. I decided that I'd walk to school with out them.
Though not too long after I heard a crash and tried to run to them but the curse got the better of me.

***

"I miss literally everything when I'm not in the same classes!" I whined after Danny told me the whole story.
"So it said Sam?" Tucker asked as Danny held out the 'a' in her name.
"You can't possibly blame me for this? Can you?" She argued as she placed a hand over her chest.
"Well I saved Paulina so you don't have to apologize." He sighed.
"Good, cause I wasn't going to." She retorted as I placed a hand on her shoulder before she got up and stomped off.
"Guys, take it easy on her, I believe she didn't do it. Does she usually lie? Just think about it." I said as I tried to get up without my legs wavering underneath me.

*** skip to Friday... Paulina's Quinceanera.

"Are we really staying at this party? I thought the tickets were non refundable?" I asked as Sam tried to get the black haired boy to 'go ghost'. She does realize that only I can do that... right? I thought as the boy... transformed... into a ghost. I'm not alone! I squealed in my head happily.
"Look everyone! Shooting star! Close your eyes and make a wish!" Paulina giggled with delight.
"I wish for one of those sweet monster trucks!" Tucker exclaimed as Sam scolded him.
"What do I do!?" Danny asked as Sam continued to scold Tucker.
"Fight her! And then suck her into this!" I exclaimed as my memories started to come back.
"A thermos? Are we having soup?" He laughed.
"Danny! Concentrate!" I pleaded as he looked into my eyes and got the message.
"Who the heck wished for evil plants!?" Sam growled as two bushes held her down.
"You!? How are you here!?" Desiree growled.
"Danny! You can fire a ghost ray out of your hand!" I yelled as Danny floated upside down and his butt started to glow green.
"Well, that's not right." He smiled but went with it. "Now that she's grossed out and off guard I'll... I don't know how to use this!?" He called out to me as I tried desperately to remember how it works.
"You don't remember anything, do you?" The ghost smirked.
"I don't have to remember anything to know I have to stop you! Although remembering would be nice." Danny sassed.
"This is all my fault! I wish I had never fought with danny..." Sam murmured then repeated it louder.
"So you have wished it! So it shall be!" Desiree exclaimed as I got my memories back.
"I wish you would get in the thermos!" Danny wished as she flew into the thermos. "You know, if I was more than a -C student, I'd would have done that earlier." He laughed "Did you do something to my costume?" He asked us.
"No..." Sam smiles innocently.
"Hey, isn't that the design I came up with?" I asked as she nodded.
"It was better then the ones I came up with." She grumbled.
"Hey, weren't we invited to that party?" Tucker pouted.
"Yeah, a girl is waiting for promise to be kept." Sam sighed as Danny nodded.

***

We were sitting in the movie theater watching the movie we were supposed to.