Normally Bored

Sky

"Sky?! Why didn't you come home last night?" Danny walked up to me as he looked into my puffy, turquoise eyes.
"You got rid of your powers and never came to see me. Have a nice life." I shrugged. I know that was harsh but my heart is broken. I can't love a human... that's part of the curse, which is coming back quickly. Not that anyone would really care, but I have a limp in my walk again.
"Sky? Whoa, hold up. So just because I got rid of my powers and forgot to see you, you're leaving me?" He asked.
"Yes and no. I can't be in love with a human, it's part of the curse. So I'm sorry, but in two weeks I gone." I sniffled as I limped away.
"Sky?!" Danny called as I put my head down.
"I'm literally dying of a broken heart." I laughed dryly as a single tear rebelled and fell down my cheek. "Bye Danny." I flew away from the school back to my hide away and played the song I sang yesterday.
"That was beautiful Sky." Danny and Jazz walked over to me.
"You look so pale." She rushed over to me.
"Come home please." His voice cracked.
"Don't you see? Even if I do, I either have to find another ghost that loves both sides of me, or you have to change back. The first option I will never let happen, and I honestly doubt that you'd, first of all, be able to change back, and secondly, that you'd want to. You're happy this way, and I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do." I held my knees.
"I'd do anything for you, Sky. I love you." He choked as he wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you too." I cried onto his shoulder before we walked home.

***

"We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news from the universal observatory." Lance Thunder started.
"Earlier today our stellar readings indicated that a massive asteroid is hurtling across the solar system. Where it's trajectory will send it crashing directly into Earth. If immediate action isn't taken our entire planet will be completely destroyed. We estimate we have one week before impact. The fate of the human race is at stake. One week. Use it wisely." Two astronomers informed as Danny held onto my shoulders.

***

"Thanks Shelly. I'm here ringside where a privately funded mission to stop the disaster-iod is under way." Lace said as Danny grumbled under his breath.
"I can't believe I'm just sitting here at a computer console, when I should be out there stopping this! And I really can't believe we have to do this with him." Danny hissed glaring at Vlad.
"We never would have been able to get this up and running so fast if he hadn't paid for everything. So at least until the world is saved, chill." Jazz growled at him as a light laugh flew from my lips.
"How's it going young man?" Lance asked Danny.
"My dad, Jack Fenton, is piloting our new..." Danny started.
"My new." Vlad corrected.
"Fenton rocket, and is on his way to destroy the asteroid." Danny growled.
"He looks very serious about his mission." Lance pointed out as Jack got mad at the food." With me now is Amity Park's mayor, Vlad Masters. I understand that you've sent in your own team of experts?"
"Oh, yes, seeing as the world is in jeopardy, I felt that the Master's Blasters presence was absolutely necessary. Plus think of how well their action figures will sell." He cheered.
"Dad, mission status?" Danny asked suddenly.
"Fire!" Jack said as he shot two drills into the asteroid.
"Detonation in three, two, one!" Danny counted down until it blew up.
"No..." I said as they stopped cheering.
"What?" Danny asked me.
"Those were the wrong coordinates." I said looking back at the papers.
"That was our last chance." Maddie sighed sadly as she and Jazz walked out.
"Opps! Looks like I set the wrong coordinates. Silly me, you know how bad I can be with computers." Vlad said as my hair flared.
"You soulless, miserable little-!" I started before my strength ran from me.
"Sky!" Danny called as he caught me before I dropped.
"Looks like you're dying once again little princess." He mocked as I glared at him. "Your father has failed once again Daniel. And at a time when the world needs a hero the most." Vlad cackled.
"At least he tried, Vlad. What have you done except send others to do your work for you?" Danny sassed as he helped me to a chair.
"And where are you, Danny Phantom? Looks like my plan to shame you into hiding, was even more effective than I could've hoped." Vlad retorted as they growled at each other.
"Will you two quit it? You're acting like five year olds! Vlad, grow up and get over yourself, I mean like really? You're fighting with two fifteen year olds." I rolled my eyes. And it was apparently your fault that the disaster-iod is coming this way." I retorted as I limped up the stairs.

***

"Tell me again, why are we here?" Sam asked.
"Because we have to see what Vlad's up to. He says he has news that'll impact the entire world." Danny said cockily.
"Citizens of the Earth, I have news that'll impact the entire world! Though every attempt at destroying the disaster-iod has failed, I come to you offering an alternative solution, one I think you'll find most surprising." Vlad says as he jumps from the podium and ghosting himself as everyone gasps.
"Oh no!" Danny and I exclaimed in unison. The Master's Blasters try to fight him but he duplicates himself and shoots at them.
"Yes, though I use my human half to walk among you, it's obvious that I am a far more superior creature." He boasts.
"Who are you?" A news lady asks.
"Though the world knows me as Vlad Masters, billionaire mayor of Amity Park, I prefer you call me by my chosen, slightly more evil name: Vlad Plasmius." He cackled. "I have a proposition to make. The nations of the world must agree unanimously To pay me 500 billion dollars and make me absolute rulerIn return I shall use my ghost powers..." he started.
"To destroy the disaster-iod?" A news anchor asked.
"No, to turn it intangible. It's your choice world, be destroyed or be saved. Oh, and ruled by me. I eagerly wait your decision." Vlad laughs as he disappears.
"What happens now?" Jazz asks.
" Looks like we either change the name the Earth to Vladsylvania, or I somehow figure a way out of this mess." Danny murmurs.

***

"What are we going to do?" Tucker whimpers.
"What if we didn't make the asteroid intangible?" Danny starts.
"Then it would obliterate the Earth." Tucker answered.
"Not if we made the Earth intangible." Danny suggested.
"The whole Earth intangible? Are you kidding?" Sam exclaimed.
"Yeah, you'd need, like, a bazillion ghost do that!" Tucker's eyebrow raised.
"Behold, the addresses of a bazillion ghosts." Danny smirked.
"Now that's the Danny we know." I smiled.
"But how are we going to get into the Ghost Zone? Your portals ruined and we're never going to get near Vlad's place, now that everyone knows who he really is." Tucker explained.
"I've got that covered, come on." Danny grins as we take the speeder to a Nasty Burger sign and fly through the mouth.