His Powers are Back

Sky

Recap

"What are we going to do?" Tucker whimpers.
"What if we didn't make the asteroid intangible?" Danny starts.
"Then it would obliterate the Earth." Tucker answered.
"Not if we made the Earth intangible." Danny suggested.
"The whole Earth intangible? Are you kidding?" Sam exclaimed.
"Yeah, you'd need, like, a bazillion ghost do that!" Tucker's eyebrow raised.
"Behold, the addresses of a bazillion ghosts." Danny smirked.
"Now that's the Danny we know." I smiled.
"But how are we going to get into the Ghost Zone? Your portals ruined and we're never going to get near Vlad's place, now that everyone knows who he really is." Tucker explained.
"I've got that covered, come on." Danny grins as we take the speeder to a Nasty Burger sign and fly through the mouth.

"I don't believe it!" Jazz exclaimed as we entered the ghost zone.
"Believe it Jazz. Welcome to the Ghost Zone. Sorta a Ghost R Us." Danny explained.
"But the shelves are empty. Where the heck is everybody?" Tucker added before we got blasted, by a ghost ray, into a box.
"What's going on!?" Jazz panics as Skulker comes up to us.
"Foolish of you to come here in your human form, Ghost Child. Seeking refuge in the Ghost Zone like all the others?"
"What others?" Danny asked.
"All these ghosts! They returned here because you humans put your world in danger! Now the Ghost Zone is bursting at the seams!" Skulker exclaimed.
"But it's the flip side of our world! If the Earth gets destroyed, the Ghost Zone goes, too!" Tucker explained as Skulker picked me up out of the box and shocked them.
"Skulker! Stop!" I begged as they screamed. Thankfully, Danny pressed a button to shield them. Sam stepped on the gas and drove away as Skulker grabbed me and flew after them. The escape pod ejected as Danny piloted the speeder. Until he accidentally crashed into a monster ghost.
"It's not enough to destroy your own world, now you have to destroy ours, too?!" Skulker bellowed as he fired up his gun.
"Wait! You don't under-" Danny started before Skulker and all the other ghosts shot at him. Danny screamed as I fought against Skulker's grip on me.
"You just made a big mistake." Danny Phantom growled as he plucked me from Skulker's arms. "Well Sky? There's good news and bad news. Good news, my powers are back. Bad news, my powers are back!" Danny yelled as he let out his ghostly wail.
"Danny! You're back!" I smiled energetically as my strength returned.
"I guess you're feeling better." He grinned as I hugged him tightly."
"Danny! It's you! Well, it was always you, but..." Sam started.
"I know what you mean Sam, thanks." Danny said as we flew over to the pod.
"Those ghosts are gonna come back, and something tells me that they're not going to be too happy about helping us." Jazz states as I agree with her.
"We better get out of here until we've got this thing figured out." I said as Danny and I pushed the pod to a portal bringing us back home.

***

"Danny and Skylar Phantom are back. After a strange absence, the teen ghost fighters have returned with a message for the world!" Lance Thunder explained as Danny and I walked up to the podium.
"Uh... Hello there." Danny starts.
"We have a plan that could save us all from the asteroid." I helped.
"And this one is totally free. How great is that!?" Danny added.
"If ghosts can't touch the asteroid, then how are you gonna stop it!?" An old lady from the crowd hissed.
"Because we're not going to turn the asteroid intangible." Danny said.
"We're going to turn the Earth intangible." I finished as the crowd gasped.
"Ladies, gentlemen, various nations and stuff. My name is Tucker Foley, and I am a techno geek." Tucker announced when he came up to the podium with his laptop.
"Hi Tucker!" Other geeks said as they signaled live long and prosper.
"Dudes." Tucker said as he signaled back. "The new plan is every simple, with a strong enough ghostly power source and a big enough transfer device, we can send the ghosts' intangibility across the entire planet. This way, the disaster-iod will pass harmlessly through it." Tucker explained.
"That's the plan, who's with us?"