Nightmares

Sky

Sometime during the night I felt Danny leave the bed. So like any person, I decided to follow him.
The vultures showed up but fled when they saw Danny. I cocked my head to the side just to catch a glimpse of a ghost before he grabbed my neck.
"Lost dear?" He grinned showing off his fangs as my eyes bulged and I tried to scream before he covered my mouth with pink ectoplasmic goo.
"Ok? That was almost too easy." Danny said.
"Ah, bright boy." The evil ghost spoke holding me in front of him making our presence known.
"Sky!" Danny exclaimed as he saw me.
"Oh, she's yours? Here." The ghost said nonchalantly as he tossed me to Danny who caught me easily and held me close. The ghost snapped his fingers and the goo disappeared and I breathed heavily.
"Leave her alone." Danny growled protectively as he pulled me closer to his chest.
"Tell me child, can you do this yet?" The ghost said as he duplicated himself.
"No, I can't! How are you doing that?" Danny accused.
"Years of practice which you have no time for." The duplicates said in unison as they shot at Danny.
My hair lit on fire and my eyes turned to an icy green as I held up a purple shield.
"Your Highnesses." The ghost stopped as I glared at him.
"Leave these people alone before I burn you to a crisp!" I bellowed before I fainted.

Danny

Sky blew out just as fast as she blew up. I caught her in my arms as Plasmius ecto blasted us. I blacked out.

Vlad

The ghost boy is Jack's son, and the missing ghost princess is his girlfriend? I don't think she's told him yet...
This could either work out well or horribly depending on he biological mother and stepfather. The King and Queen of the ghost zone's missing princess is unconscious in my home...
(Insert evil laugh here)