Lucky in Love

Sky

"Man I love the water! Girls, bathing suits, and the occasional opportunity to administer mouth to mouth recesitation." Tucker grinned as he sprayed some breath freshener in his mouth.
"Geez it's hot out. Aren't you sweating Sam?" Danny aired out his shirt.
"Regular people sweat. Goths, we simmer." She retorted.
"I think you might be over cooked." I smiled after I sniffed the air around her.
"Ugh! You're right! I reek! Just another reason to get out of this sun." She said as she covered her face like Dracula with her cape.
"Here." I called as I tossed her some deodorant.
"You carry everything... don't you?" Danny laughed as I smirked.
"Horder." Tucker fake coughs as I smack his arm.
"Am not!" I whined like a five year old as Dash and Kwan came up in their red speedos with water guns in hand.
"Watch our place in line will yah?" Dash smirked at me.
"How can we? We're in front of you?" Danny sassed as Dash and Kwan sprayed Danny and Tucker into a water fountain.
"Hey gorgeous." Dash grinned as I rolled my eyes and helped Danny and Tucker out of the fountain as Danny's ghost sense went off.
"Lovely." He muttered as he went behind a sign and transformed to fight the ghost.
I started to walk to the women's room when my vision blurred and I collapsed.

***

"Sky! Sky? Can you hear me?" Blurry figures asked before I could see Sam, Tucker, and Danny hovering over me.
"Ow, what happened?" I asked as they pulled me to my feet.
"I don't know, I heard Sam yelling for me and Tucker and I came right over after I finished with Shadow to see you lying here unconscious. Are you ok?"
"Yeah, I think I just over heated or something." I smiled weakly as they gently pulled me to my feet.

***

We watch a live news report on Inviso Bill.
"Seriously? Inviso Bill? Dude you need a publicist." Tucker laughs. "And you need mouth to mouth." Tucker trys as Star walks past him.
"In your dreams loser." She scoffed as she walked away.
I leaned my head lovingly on Danny shoulder as I entwined our fingers.
"Don't worry about what they call you Danny, I think you're hot." I wink at him before I walk home.

***

I walk into school as Sam gapes at me

"What? Jealous?" I smirked as my head pounded.
"Ugh..." I groaned as I held my head in pain before I gasped at what I was wearing. "Oh my gosh... what am I wearing?!"
"I don't know? I didn't even think you had that in your closet." Sam's eyes widened as my headache went away.
"Well maybe if you paid more attention to me you'd know this is what I'd rather wear!" I shrieked at her as I attached myself to Danny.
"That's not Sky." Sam told Danny as I kissed his cheek.
"Don't listen to that... freak." I scoffed as I clutched my aching head.
"Make it stop... please." I pleaded as Danny held onto my arms to look into my eyes.
"A ghost took over her body." Sam whispered before I fainted.

***

"Kitty, please get out of Sky's body." Danny pleaded.
"You know, I think I will, her body is weaker then most humans, she might be sick. I don't want to catch whatever she has that's making her so weak." Kitty said as she got out and went with Johnny on his motorcycle.

***

"Sky? Are you feeling alright?" Danny worried as he carried me home.
"I don't know what it's called or if there's a cure, but I've always had a curse put on my heart by my stepfather, Phariah Dark. It's supposed to drain my ghostly powers and could possibly hurt me. I'm getting closer to the 'end age' as he liked to call it, and that means I'm closer to dying." I explained as Danny gently placed me on my bed.
"Does anyone else know?" He asked.
"No, you're the first and only person, other than Phariah, who knows about this. My dad would have a heart attack if he knew I was going to die a month before my 16th birthday. You can tell Sam and Tucker, but no one else ok?" I pleaded as he nodded and said Goodnight to me.

***

Around midnight I felt something weigh down the other side of my bed and an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me in.
Spearmint...
"Danny? What are you doing?" I asked.
"I couldn't sleep because I was worried about you. Can I stay with you tonight?" He whispers as I face him and snuggle into him.
"Of course, I don't like being alone anyway." I smiled as I fell asleep on his chest.