Reign Storm

Sky

"You seem pretty happy today." I smiled as Danny, Sam, Tucker and I started walking to Danny's place.
"Why shouldn't he be? He threw Ember and Skulker into the Ghost Zone last night." Tucker started.
"And I finished Lancer's stupid book report." Danny finished as Dash threw a football at Danny's head and I caught it before it hit him.
"Woah! Nice catch!" Tucker said as my eyes went wide and I shook my head.
"What's wrong?" Danny held on to my arms as he worriedly gazed into my fear stricken eyes.
"Danny, he's awake... that would be why!" I shook as Danny held me.
"Sky, in the car now!" My dad pulled up as I got in and said good bye.
"He put that curse on you didn't he!?" My dad raged as the driver drove us home. "Why didn't you tell me!? I could have helped you!" He yelled as I shrunk.
"I know how you get when I'm sick, if I told you I was going to die you'd probably kill everyone in sight!" I cried trying to calm him down.
"I love you Skylar! You're my baby girl, you are all I have left of my own kids!" He cried.
"I know daddy, but I can't lose you either. So please calm down." I sobbed as he pulled into our driveway and held me.
"Just tell me one thing." He started as I nodded. "Is he awake? I know you have a link to him." He asked.
"Yeah, he is." I choked.
"The Fenton's are ghost hunters aren't they? If so they are the only ones that can protect you and that I trust to keep you safe." He said.
"Daddy I can't! While he is is awake I go through ghostly changes, and they might kill me!" I exclaimed as he shook his head. And told me until Phariah is back in his sarcophagus I have to stay with the Fenton's.

***

"Sky's stepfather is a ghost that has found where her location is and he's trying to kill her. The only people who can protect her is you, my old friend, and your family. Can you keep her here for me?" My father asked as my face burned.
"Dad!" I exclaimed as he nodded for me to go in the other room.
"So, you're staying here with us?" "Jazz asked as I nodded and Danny wrapped his arms around me, trying to comfort me.
"Thank you... I'm so sorry." I whispered as I hugged my knees.
"Hey, don't be... we do have a bit of a problem here though." He said as Valerie and Vlad walk out of the kitchen with some tea.
"Oh lovely, just what we need." I sighed as Vlad walked up to us.
"So Skylar, I hear your stepfather is coming." Vlad grins.
"You did this... didn't you?" I growled as he shrugged.
"I'm going to be richer than any man could ever dream!" He giggled as my hair sparked.
"Ah, dear princess, you must control that temper of yours. Someone might just see." He grinned evily.
"And I hope you don't care too much about your money. Because it's as good as gone when Phariah rules again. When I ascend the throne you are as good as dead." I threatened through clenched teeth.
"Good luck with that your majesty." He sipped his tea and spit it out when it boiled under my glare.
"I guess Mr. Masters can't hold his tea." I giggled politely as everyone laughed.
"Nice one honey." Maddie highfived me as the Ecto- Exodus Alarm goes off and Danny and I head down to the basement.
"Beware!" The box ghost yells.
"Oh, it's just you." Danny says disappointed.
"I told you there was a way out through here!" Skulker called as Ember poked her head out.
"You! Why is he awake!?" Skulker grabbed me by the throat.
"I don't know! I didn't do it! He doesn't like me!" I shrieked gapping for air.
"Let her go!" Danny yells as he shoots an ecto blast at Skulker as he released me and flew away. I coughed on the floor as Danny detransformed and everyone came running downstairs to rush to me.
"Danny what happened!?" Maddie asked as she took a look at my bruised neck.
"A lot of ghosts came out of the portal and attacked her." He explained pretending to be out of breath as he held me close.
"Ok, Danny, can you take Sky to your room? You saved her so you can protect her during the night." Maddie said as he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to his room.

***

I got changed into my pjs before I fell asleep in Danny's comforting arms.