Same?

Sky

"No!" Danny and I screamed in unison as we shot bolt upright in our bed.
"Where are we?" Danny starts holding me close.
"What happened?" I look at him.
"I was going to ask you two the same thing." Vlad walks in as our heads snap towards him.
"I... must've been worn out from the long car trip. We-we'll be okay in the morning." Danny starts.
"I'm sorry for the scare." I apologize.
"What's a little scare between friends, hmm? Sleep tight little badger and little princess." Vlad hums before leaving our room.
"Night." Danny and I whisper as he pulls me close and we fall asleep again.

***

"What a beautiful young lady you have there!" A woman told my dad as he showed me off to all his old classmates.

(My hair is curled and left down, my makeup is minimal, and I have silver heels on.)
"You look beautiful Sky." A familiar voice complimented.
"Thank you Danny, you look nice as well." I smiled softly as he took me by the hand and walked me over to a pair of double doors.
"What happened to Jazz?" I asked.
"She's in the theater room watching old football clips. But I have a lot of questions about last night." Danny starts.
"I figured you might, but it's dangerous, my stepmom doesn't even know." I whispered as we walked out of the party room.
"Stepmom?" Danny asks.
"Elisa is not my real mother, my real mother is the queen of the Ghost Zone, Regina, and her husband, or my stepfather, the king of the Ghost Zone, Phariah Dark. Neither of them are fair rulers." I start. "Phariah didn't want me in the Ghost Zone because I was mostly human, until Regina cruelly forced my little 4 year old body to except my ghostly half. Phariah still banished me to the mortal realm and I am known as the missing princess. If I'm found inside the Ghost Zone I can easily be beheaded." I continued as Danny followed me back into our room.
"I'm so sorry." He starts.
"You can't tell anyone! Not even Sam or Tucker! They could be hurt... you could be hurt." I whimpered as he wiped stray tears from my face.
"I'll protect you Sky." He soothed as I started to sob.
"Knock, knock. Is everything ok in here?" Vlad walks into our room as I hastily wipe my tears away.
"Yeah, everything is fine." I answered trying to keep my voice level.
"Can you two do me a huge favor and get me two boxes from my lab, second door on the right upstairs? They are gifts for your fathers." He grinned.
"Ok." Danny exclaimed pulling me along.

***

"Oh no, no way!" He breathes pushing me protectively behind him as two ectopuses grab our arms and pull us up into the air.
"Let us go!" Danny screams trying to get to me as he slams the ones holding onto him on the floor and punches mine away.
" aren't those two of the first ghosts you fought?" I asked as another voice sounded.
"And they're not alone pup." Danny shields me behind him as a robotic ghost comes out of the shadows.
"Skulker!?" Danny hisses. "How did you get back in your ecto-skeleton?"
"All great questions, but first catch!" The green robot yells as he tosses Danny a small cube. Well small until it traps him.
"Huh? Hey! I can't phase out of this!?" Danny grunted before it shocked him. Skulker put a glowing green blade against his neck.
"Enough! I didn't free you so you could kill the boy!" Vlad interrupted as Skulker says something about a gorilla and flys away.
"Skulker? The ectopuses? I don't understand!?" Danny cried out as I tried to figure out a way to open the box.
"Of course not. You're, what, fifteen? Too young to drive and not in college yet? I sent those ghosts, and others, to test your father's skills. Imagine my surprise when I find you, the second ghost hybrid his foolishness created."
"Second?" Danny furrows his brows as Vlad changes into Plasmius.
"You! I'm going ghost! Going ghost! Why can't I go ghost?" Danny cried out.
"You have a battle cry, hilarious. I, on the other hand... have this! A spectral energy neutralizer, designed by Skulker, paid for by me. And as long as you're contained within that box, you're as human as your idiot father." Vlad said nonchalantly.
"Let me out of here!" Danny demanded.
"Why? So you can go back to stumbling through your adolescence, desperately trying to get control of your powers? Powers, by the way, that I've had for twenty years. I have experience, my child. And the money and power attained through using those powers for personal gain, you see. I could train you, teach you everything I know. And all you'd have to do, is renounce your idiot father." Vlad offered with a Cheshire grin.
"Dude, you are one seriously crazed-up fruit loop. That is never going to happen." Danny sassed.
"Yes, well, once your father is out of the way, we'll see how you feel." Vlad shrugged before floating through the floor.
"Did you figure out how to get me out yet?" Danny asked. "Sky... get behind me" he breathed as a shadow came up behind me.
"Don't cha worry dear heart." The Dairy King soothed as he released Danny.
"Thanks, but why?" Danny asked.
"Well, not all ghosts are evil, right? Some of us just want to be left alone there, dontcha know?" The Dairy king answered in his thick accent as Danny and I nodded.
"Well, can you help us fight Plasmius?" Danny tried.
"I'm the Dairy King, kiddo. Kings don't fight. They send other people to fight for 'em. That's Royalty 101 there, dontcha know? Try the Gouda! It's dairy fresh!" He calls as he floats above the lab.
"Well there goes that..." Danny whined as I pushed him towards the door. "Right! My dad! Let's go!" He shouts as he goes ghost and carries me to the party room where Chaos has already ensued.

(I'm leaving it at that, 4 chapters is long enough for one episode don't cha think? hehe.)