Hell... No, It's Hell

Skylar

"Bye guys! I'll see you after school!" I shouted as I put on my knee high black boots, grabbed my backpack and strolled out the door.
"Hey, do you know where Casper High is?" I asked a girl with violet eyes.
"Yeah, I'm on my way there now." She answered.
"May I accompany you?" I smiled.
"Sure, I'm Sam by the way." She grinned.
"Cool, it's great to meet you Sam, I'm Skylar, but call me Sky." I greeted as we walked down the street chatting the whole way to meet up with some of her friends.
"Sky, this is Tucker and Danny. Danny,  Tucker, this is Skylar my new neighbor." Same introduced the boys.
"It's nice to meet you Tucker." I smiled softly.
"What about me Tiny Dancer?" Danny asked smugly.
"It's nice to re meet you Danny." I laughed.
"You two know each other?" Tucker asked grinning at me.
"Well, we met yesterday when he saved me from falling, but our parents knew each other since college." I explained as we walked to school.

***

"Miss Rivers, a pleasure to meet you. You can take a seat next to Daniel Fenton." Mr. Lancer instructed as some boys wolf whistled at me.

***

In one of my next classes a stupid jock had the nerve to smack my ass, so I had the nerve to break his nose.
"Maybe you'll think twice about hitting my ass." I growled as the jock got over the shock that I had just punched him.
"To the office Miss Rivers!" The math teacher squealed angrily as she tended to the boy. I rolled my eyes as I walked to the office.
"Hello Miss Rivers. What can I do for you?" Mr. Lancer asked as Danny and Tucker stared at me.
"I was sent to the office." I laughed dryly.
"What on earth for?" He questions incredulously.
"A stupid jock hit my ass so I broke his nose." I replied nonchalantly as Tucker laughed and Danny turned red.
"Sit down, I'll be back to punish you three." He said before he left.
"It was out of self defense! Why am I getting punished?!" I cried out angrily.
"He had guts." A blonde jock murmured before he shut the door.
"Yeah? And he has a broken nose too!" I growled as I glared at the stupid blonde.
"Can you keep a secret?" Danny suddenly whispers as I whip my head in his direction.
"I have more secrets than most should, one more couldn't hurt." I shrugged as he went ghost.
"Oh my life, you're like me." I breathed as they cocked their heads to the side and I transformed to my ghostly alter ego. (She isn't used to transforming often. So she doesn't do it for long before she passes out) My sweater turned into a tight fitting maroon crop top, and my skirt changed into skin tight maroon pants with black, knee high, high heeled boots.
(What I kinda picture it to look like.)

My hair changed from chocolate brown to platinum blonde and was in a high pony tail

And lastly my eyes turned a bright shade of sea green.

"Woah, how did you become a ghost?" Danny breathed as they took in my new appearance

"My biological mother did this to me when I was really little, and yet I still have a lot to learn." I smiled sadly as I heard footsteps approaching the door.
"Through the floor!" Danny whispered as we dragged Tucker down with us into a meat storage.
"Holy mother of mutton!" Tucker cried joyously as he hugged a crate full of meat.
"How is it that we have ghost powers, yet you're the weird one?" I laughed at Danny's comment, before a a voice was heard behind me.
"Why won't you eat meat?" An old woman ghost asked Sam.
"We don't need meat! That's fact!" Sam yelled as she yelled back.
"We'll save you!" Danny called out right before I could attack the old lady.
"Why aren't you haunting a bingo hall?" I asked as she swung her fist and I ducked.
"Whoa, chill nanz, it's just a question, we don't have to have beef over this." I laughed as she swung and missed again.
"Stay still! Cookie?" She asked sweetly.
"So sorry, my dad says I'm on a no sap diet." I giggle as I punch her through the wall.
"You guys ok?" I asked as Danny panted.
"You're new at this... aren't you?" I smiled softly as he nodded.
"Just a month ago." He breathed hard.
"Rest and lots of food got me through my first few years." I reminisced as I patted his shoulder.
"Let's get you home." I rolled my eyes as he passed out.

***

Sam, Tucker, and I carried Danny home and put him in his bed before his parents called me over to help them with something.

***

"You're gonna have to go through me to do it!" Sam screamed at Tucker as I walked over to the, now, awake Danny.
"Maybe everything will be better by tomorrow?" Danny hoped before I said goodbye and walked home.

***

"Or not, everything could easily be worse." Danny sighed as I laughed.
"How did you guys pull together two protests over night?" I asked.
"Meat eaters Sky. We are always ready to protest. Our high protien diet gives us the energy to do things quickly." Tucker explained.
"Ultra recyclo-vegetarians are always ready to protest. And because we don't have to waste time cooking our food, we can move even faster." Sam shot back.
"Don't you guys think this is a little extreme?" I raised an eyebrow.
"No choice. You're both either with me." Tucker starts.
"Or you're against him!" Sam finished.
"So who's side are you on!?" They both yelled hovering over us before a strong wind suddenly starts blowing and the sky turns gray. Sam and Tucker's eyes widen. Cackling is heard and Danny's ghost sense goes off. 
"IT'S LUNCH TIME!" the Lunch Lady from Hell bellows.
"Meat!? Why have you betrayed me!?" Tucker cried.
"Time to make up! Now!" Danny yells over the howling wind as Sam and Tucker hug each other while Danny and I transform.

(We all have seen this episode before, so yeah... uh. Night guys... I'll try to do this in the order of the show but I'll add a few of my own chapters here and there to try to keep it different... anyway, bye!)
(P.S other then the characters I make up, most of this doesn't belong to me!)