Her Cure

Sky

I woke up the next morning to something licking my nose. (Insert small sneeze here.)
"Cujo?" I asked as the small green dog grew large and placed Danny and me on his back.
"Sky? What's going on?" Danny asked sleepily as wet dog slobber hit him in the face. "Yuck! Gross!" He whined as I laughed and tried to hold on until we abruptly stopped in front of of a house in the Ghost Zone.
"Princess? Oh you good boy!" A boy with dark blue hair and ocean blue eyes smiled at me as he guided Cujo, Danny and I into a room. "You look so pale. I'm so sorry your Highness, but don't fret, we have a cure."
"A cure? Are there any side effects?" Danny asked as I gently placed my hand on his.
"If I live past 16 that will be a start." I smiled gently.
"So princess, what have you been up to these last few years? Do you even remember me?" The boy asked as I shook my head. "I'm Zach. I was your best friend in the castle, and my mother was the Palace medic." He answered.
"It's good to see you again." I smiled weakly.
"Zach! I told you no dog!- Skylar!" His sister squealed as she attacked me with a hug.
"It's nice to see you too Zenya, but I can't breathe!" I gasped as she hastily let go of me.
"Sorry! I just missed you! -and who is this?" She smiled at Danny as my face melted.
"I'm Danny Phantom, Sky's boyfriend." He grinned as Zach glared at him.
"Oh lovely." I sighed as Zanndrea walked in.
"My goodness, I've seen you sick, bruised, and broken before but this tops them all!" She scolds me as she looks at my eyes.
"Nice to see you Zanna." I smiled as she mixed up a tonic and made me eat it. "Your cooking still sucks." I laughed as she glared but laughed as well.
"Is this your future hubby, honey?" She grinned as a blush took over my face. "I may be old, but I know a promise ring when I see one!" She fangirled as my strength started to leave my body.
"The curse he put on you is a hard one, but as long as it isn't fatal we should be all set." Zenya smiled.
"And if it is?" Danny and I paled.
"We wouldn't have anything for you being this far into the curse." Zanna frowned as Danny held onto me and I cried into his shoulder.
"Well I guess that's it then? I'm never going to turn 16..." I sobbed as Danny held me close.
"If it's fatal, that means you can only be saved by a kiss! So romantic!" Zenya squealed happily.
"What if we've kissed before?" I asked as my blush darkened.
"Did you tell each other 'I love you'? And mean it?" She asked.
"I did... last night." Danny smiled at me as I smiled back at him unsure of everything but my feelings towards him.
"I love you Sky." He smiled.
"I love you too Danny." I cried as he gingerly placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me passionately on my lips as I kissed back. As we kissed a bright, light blue, light surrounded us. My hair caught on fire before we let go as my strength and ghostly abilities came back. I went ghost and transformed into a new outfit. My shirt was a long sleeved icey purple and grey crop top, my pants turned into a short skirt with the same colors as the shirt, and my boots were a icey grey color. My emblem appeared on my chest, almost matching Danny's but instead of a D it's an 'S'.
"Woah, you look beautiful Sky." Danny breathed out as he gaped at me.
"A true loves kiss, works everytime!" Zanna smiled.
It was already late so we waved goodbye and flew home.