She's Mine

Sky

"Honey, we're leaving to go back to California in an hour, and we'd like you to join us." Mariana smiled softly at me after getting to know each other at mall all day.
"You mean just leave Amity behind?" I asked.
"Yes, and you can marry Gregor when we get home today." She whispered.
"I can't. I'm sorry but I can't possibly leave Sam, Tucker and Danny. I love him." I smiled lightly back.
"Just remember love can hurt, my dear." She said as she dropped me off.
"He made a promise, and he doesn't usually go back on a promise." I said as I was goodbye and walked up to the door to see Gregor grinning, and Danny looking away.
"Skylar Marie Rivers, will you give me another chance and marry me?" He said as he got down on one knee and pulled out a huge diamond ring.
"No. Why would I-"
"Marry him Sky, he'll take care of you." Danny stopped me.
"What!? If this is some kind of joke it's not funny." I growled as no one spoke up."Did our talk last night mean nothing!? Were you even listening!? Damn it!" I cried as Gregor smirked. "Just leave me the hell alone!" I screamed as I ran.

***

I flew all the way to my cliff and screamed as hard, and loud, and as long as I could trying to make this pain stop.
"Sky? Hey, what happened honey?" Zenya asked as she kneeled down next to me to hug me. "Was it that stupid boy?" She laughed as I nodded laughing with her.
"Boys are awful." I sniffled.
"The absolute worst." She giggled.
"Sky! I'm sorry! Please come back!" Danny yelled in his ghost form as Zenya  growled.
"Calm down, it's ok, we just need to talk." I frowned as I called to him.
"Sky, I'm so sorry. I just want you to be happy, and I want to make sure you can have everything you want. I know that I'll never be able to give you everything you want, but he can. I- mmph!" I cut him off with a kiss to make him stop talking.
"Are you done?" I asked as he nodded. "Good. And honestly Danny, I don't care about money, I had everything I could ever want some friends and a loving boyfriend... now I don't even know if I have that anymore." I cried as he kissed me.
"I'm so sorry, I never wanted to leave you, but I can't provide for you like he can." He frowned.
"You do remember that I'm still a billionaire? Right?" I asked as he hit his head. "Gregor just loves me because of my money." I frowned as he enveloped me in a hug.
"I'm sorry I ever left, can you forgive me?" He smiles as I think about it teasingly.
"Hmm, I have to think about it." I smirked as he tightened his arms around me.
"I won't let you go until you say it." He smirked.
"And if I do say it?" I teased.
"I'll never let you go." He grinned.
"I forgive you." I giggled as he kissed me again.

***

"First of all my sweet darling, I'm so sorry about him, and bringing him here. And second of all, I wish you two the best." Mariana said as she hugged me before getting on her plane.
"I'll miss you little cousin, and if he hurts you again, I will end him." Richard said as he hugged me tightly before joining his mother in their private jet and taking off.