King Tuck

Sky

"If elected I promise to... can I scan your vote? Digitize your yes for Tucker?" He tried as no one listened. "Why won't anyone listen to me!?" He raged as I put a hand on his shoulder sympathetically.
"What did you say?" Danny asked as we glared to him.
"You're just going about this the wrong way Tucker." Sam starts.
"Yeah victory through technology, and the triumph of machine over man... it's kinda creepy." Danny pointed out.
"So we changed your lame official campaign platform." She said.
"Graffiti art classes, rage against the PTA meetings, and mini skirt fridays?" Tucker asked.
"That was my idea." Danny said.
"But it's not what I told you to write! I want my voice heard not yours!" He yelled.
"Ok ok! Your voice coming up!" Danny said.
"They're only trying to help, not doing a great job in that, but yeah." I consoled him.
"Well maybe if they were more like you they'd get it right." He said standing up as a monster licks him.
"Danny! Ghost!" He pants as Danny finally see it and tries to go ghost behind a tree before getting smacked by it's large iguana tail.
"I never saw that coming." Sam said.
"I did!" Tucker cried out.
"Well why didn't you say anything?" Danny asked.

***

"Maybe you should look either you'll get a minion or another zit!" Kwan picked on Tucker as Dash hit on me.
"What!? I don't see a zit!" Tucker said as he looked at the mirror as the sarcophagus shook and opened blowing us back.
"I am RISEN!" Ra exclaimed.
"And you're going down!" Danny said as he went ghost. Ra threw his Sarcophagus at Danny. One of its broken half fell on Sam and the other half fell on me.
"Sky!?" Danny asked.
"Danny!" I yelped as he continued to fight the ghost.
"Sam! Are you ok!?" I yelled.
"Yeah I'm good, are you under the other half? I can barely hear you!" She answered.
"Yeah, I'm stuck too." I laughed dryly.

***

"You can't spell Foley without F? Who came up with that?!" Tucker asked angrily.
"Danny and me." Sam replied.
"Yeah, it's your new campaign theme. You like it?" Danny smiled.
"NO! That's not the slogan I told you I wanted!" Tucker raged. "Take it down!"
"Tuck they were just trying to help... maybe you should try talking to them about it, calmly?" I suggested as I walked over to help them take the posters down.
"There, they're down... happy now your Highness?" Danny sassed as he turned around to see that Tucker had disappeared.

***

"Tucker! There you are!" Sam growled.
"We've been looking for you." I smiled softly knowing he's probably still in a mood.
"We've got your talking points for the debate." Danny said.
"Keep them. I don't require your meddling advice." Tucker said as he threw the papers and grabbed my wrist.
"Woah, slow down there." I said as I tried to get him to release me.
"Hey isn't that the staff from the museum? How did you get it?" Sam questioned in a harsh tone.
"Why should I explaine how I acquired what's rightfully mine?" Tucker rolled his eyes.
"Yours? Tucker, I don't like this. You have to listen to me." Danny starts.
"What? Like the way you listen too me? Or you? Sky is the only one that listens to me!" He shot back. "Didn't you hear me?! The scepter is mine!" He yelled as he dragged me into the auditorium to do his speech, but no one was listening, so he got mad and broke the podium.
"Give me that scepter! Now!" Danny, in ghost form, yelled.
"No! It's mine!" Tucker bellowed as a green light surrounded us and took us to ancient Egypt.
"All hail Pharaoh!" People said as they bowed to Tucker. I looked at my attire, which had changed into an Egyptian queen's outfit.
"For now on this is my world! And my word is law!" Tucker announced as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Woah, Tucker! Chill! I don't even like you like that!" I shrieked as I twisted out of his arms. "Tucker, this is wrong." I pleaded.
"Silence my queen." He smirked.
"Your queen? I'm no one's queen!" I yelled as guards blocked my path.

***

"We're doomed!" Kwan yelled.
"Trust me, I can tell you from experience that we are far from doomed. We just have to bide our time until we can figure a way out of this." I said as I walked up to them.
"Listen to her, she's right." Sam said coming up to me.

***
"Where he vanquished the ghost boy in battle." Ra explained.
"Ghost boy? Where is he!? What did you do to him!?" My eyes filled with tears. Ra snapped his fingers as two guards grabbed my arms. "Let me go! Tucker! Tell them to let me go!" I cried out as Tucker stopped them.
"Bring her to me." He said as the guards dragged me over to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Congratulations warrior on defeating your ghostly opponent. Tell me how did you do it?" Tucker asked as his grip tightened.
"I just had the advantage of surprise." He said as Danny flew out of the armor and grabbed the scepter.
"Where am I? What have I done? And why is everyone wearing a red beret except you two?" Tucker asked as his grip on my waist loosened.
"Long story, and it's not over yet." Danny explained as I placed Tucker's hand back on his side.
"He has the scepter! Seize him!" Ra bellowed as he, Danny, and Tucker fought.

***

"The sphinx might listen to you Tucker!" I yelled as it held me by the back of my dress.
"Well, here goes nothing." Tucker said as my dress started to rip.
"Uh, heel?" Tucker waved as the sphinx sat down and dropped me. I let out a scream as I fell until Danny caught me.
"I've got you." He breathed as I held onto his neck and nodded.
"Thank you." I whispered out of breath.
"Hey sphinxy, sic em!" Tucker said as the sphinx chased after Ra.
"Nice job Tucker." I smiled softly.
"Thanks queen." He said as I glared at him.
"I'm kidding." He laughed nervously.

***

So Tucker forfeited the election to Dash, and tried to tell us how awesome he is until we all walked away.