Beauty Marked

Sky

"Hello! Girls, have you ever wanted to wear beautiful gowns, expensive jewelry? Well, here's your chance! I'm Dora, and I want to give your school the chance to be in the Miss Teenage Happy Princess Beauty contest!" The blonde woman smiled gleefully as she stared at me.
"Is it just me or is she staring at me?" I asked as Sam nodded.
"It does look like that, doesn't it?" She said.
"Now all we need is a Knight that will pick our princess!" She said as she went through the boys and picked the one that fell from the sky. Danny.

***

"Sky?!" The boys said in unison.
"Yes Sky, as if I can get out of this princess deal as it is... but I'm going to just to help Sam." I rolled my eyes as she squeezed my shoulders.
"She's going to make a statement."

***

"Well! Here's a statement! It says I'm already princess material!" Dora exclaimed as she looked at my newly done nails.
"Uh... no." I said as I tried to walk away.

***

"For my Happy Princess talent I'm going to sing... with an end haiku at the end.

"And my haiku is Dora is a ghost, Dora is a ghost! And Dora is a ghost!" I yelled as she pulled me off the stage.
"That's your big statement? Dora's a ghost?.... wait? DORA'S A GHOST!" Danny yelled as Lancer did his midevil thing and Danny ran after us screaming my name.
"Are you unwell? Sky is our new princess?!" Lancer questioned. As Dora placed a crown on my head.
"No! Stop! Sky!" Danny yelled as we disappeared to the ghost zone.

"Bride!?" I asked as Dora took me to a room in a tower.
"Another tower? You've got to be kidding me!?" I laughed dryly.
"Cheer up! You're going to be a princess!"
"I already am! Phariah is my stepfather!" I raged as she tightened my corset.
"Your Highness! I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you!" She says as she drops to her knees.
"No, don't bow. It's not necessary. But my crown won't let me leave or come off!" I shrieked as it shocked me.
"Oh, only prince Aragon can remove the crown! So you are bound to him forever! Isn't that wonderful?" She smiled.
"I think princey needs to get his head out of the middle ages! This is the 21st century for crying out loud!" I raged.
"Not here. In this realm all time stands still. Not that you care but this isn't any fun for me either. I have to make you into a proper princess or the prince will have my head! We're doomed." She explains sadly as two ghosts plop a pink frilly dress over my head that's way too big... and pink.
"Why does he even want to marry a human anyway?" I asked.
"My brother wants to possess something that no one has ever before, a human bride. But since you're a halfa princess, it would take a miracle for him to leave you." Dora tried to explain.
"That makes as much sense as..." I start as my glass slippers broke.
"Glass slippers? I know. But the prince always gets what he wants." She growled as she slammed the door behind her.
"Oh really? Well maybe I don't want to be a good princess anymore." I grinned as I poured the blue ink on the pink dress and ripped it.

***

"Are you ready to party!? Wassup?! Cuz here comes the bride!" I smirked as I ran out and hung from the chandelier.
"I've always wanted to do this!" I screamed as I sang wrecking ball super off key.
"Off to the dungeon with her!" Prince Aragon yelled.
"But sweetheart this tiara bonds us together forever remember?" I smirked.
"You are not fit to wear this crown!" He yelled and just as he was about to take it off, two guards grabbed my arms and dragged me away.
"Sky! It's us! We're here to rescue you!" Danny smiled at me.
"I can't leave this stupid crown won't let me!" I raged as the crown did exactly what I said it would.
"No one takes prince Aragon's bride!" He yelled as he pulled me back and bellowed at Dora.
"Wedding's canceled scaley!" Danny shoots an ectoblast at Aragon, who is now a dragon.
"Are you just going to let him push you around like that?"
"What choice do I have? Princesses are supposed to look pretty and live happily ever after." She retorted.
"Do you see my life being anywhere close to that? Happily ever after can't come unless you do something about it!" I sassed.
"True! Which means I am going to do this!" She yelled as she grabbed the crown and yanked it off my head.

***

"I never actually picked a winner!" Danny star6once we get back. "And I choose Skylar Rivers." He said as he gave me my bouquet and crown.
"I- I don't know what to say... actually I do, these things are stupid and people need to get over themselves." I said as I took a single rose from the bouquet and put the rest and the crown on the ground.
"So you want to get a burger at the Nasty Burger?" I asked.
"Yeah, but you're paying... this is the 21st century after all." He smiled as he placed the rose in my hair as walked arm in arm with me to the Nasty Burger.