She's Going Down

Sky

"Sam! Tucker! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I shut off the computer's and pulled of their helmets.
"You're so beautiful when you're writhing with guilt." Danny cooes and strokes my hair.
"Nice, but chill bro." Tucker states as my face turns red with frustration.
"Help me..." I plea as Sam laughs at me.
"I thought you liked him?" Tucker grinned.
"I- I do like him... but he's under a spell! It's not right." I gazed at Danny sadly.

***

"Ok... 12 hours of deprograming coming up!" Tucker exclaimed.
"Ember goes on air in 15 minutes! We don't have twelve hours!" I said dragging them to the concert.

***

"Danny! Go! You need to stop Ember!" I exclaimed.
"No! I won't leave you!" He retorted as Dash held me tighter.
"To break the spell you need to break his heart!" Sam called as I grimaced but turned around and kissed Dash on the lips.
"I knew you liked me!" Dash giggles
"Gross! He tastes like failure!" I shrieked.
"He-hey! Get off her!" Danny yelled as he pulled me close to him.
"He needs help! Let's go!" Kwan said to his other buddies.
"How could you? With him? I thought..." He started. "We weren't though, were we?" He finished sadly.
"Danny? Are you ok? I'm so sorry I-" I got cut off as Danny's eyes turned bright green.
"No, I'm not ok. I feel like my heart has been ripped out. But I know who I can take it out on." He grinned as he kissed my cheek and flew away to fight Ember.

***

I was in my room getting ready for bed when the familiar tap on my window from a certain green eyed ghost boy.
"Hey stranger." I smiled as he flew in my room and detransformed.
"Sky... I don't know how to tell you this," he started as his hand flew up to the back of his neck.
"You can tell me any- mmph!" I blushed as a soft pair of lips were placed on mine.
"I love you Sky..." Danny said before the kitty cat song blared in my ear.

"DAMMIT ALL!" I screamed as the sun shown brightly through my window alerting me of the morning that had so promptly arrived. My beautiful dream had been so rudely interrupted by the kitty cat song.