Arrival

Sky

3 days later

"I think after all these years he's finally forgiven me!" Jack smiles happily as he reminisces on his and my father's college days.
Danny looked away from his father with worry written all over his face.
"What's wrong? And don't tell me it's nothing." I asked as he tensed but told me what happened with the vultures.
"Oh... I'll try to keep an eye out just in case ok?" I tried to reassure him as a small smile graced his lips.
"Jack... Richard, Maddie! Lovely as ever!" Mr. Masters exclaimed as he pulled my family, Danny, Jazz and Maddie in side leaving Jack behind closed doors, in which my dad opened.
"What's with the green and gold? You're a billionaire! Surely you can afford an interior designer." Jazz complained.
"Really Jazz?" Danny starts.
"Football helmets, jerseys, cheeseheads? He's a Packers fanatic!" I exclaimed as everyone looked at me. "What? I love playing football..." I mumbled.
"You have good taste my dear. Fanatic is such a negative word, but yes." Mr. Masters smiled.
"I don't understand. You have billions of dollars! Instead of buying this stuff, why don't you just buy the team?" Jazz asked again as I smacked my head.
"The football girl is right. Because the Packers are owned by the city of Green Bay and they won't sell them to me! One of two things my wealth has not as of yet... been able to acquire." He chuckled.
"Is he hitting on mom?" Danny gags.
"As long as he's got working toilets, and Mom says no, who cares?" Jazz growls as I giggle.
"Whoa cool!" Danny and I exclaim as Vlad picks up a autographed football and tells us about it before Jack tramples him.
"Ha! I see you still got your old moves!" Jack laughs as Vlad angrily snatches the football back and puts it away.
"Uh, yeah... maybe we should go." Maddie starts.
"No, no, you should stay with me! That's the whole reason I'm throwing the reunion here in my castle - previously home to the legendary Wisconsin Dairy King. Just so I could...reconnect with you, Jack. I insist you stay." Vlad pleas.
"Well, we do have a really cool RV." Jack starts.
"Let's stay here!" Jazz fake coughs.
"Smooth." Danny laughs while running a hand through his wild black locks.
Vlad mentions something about a ghost and Jack runs off.

***

"We only have enough beds left for 4 people." Vlad smiles.
"I call getting my own bed!" Jazz called dibs.
"Great, so parents and... us." Danny said as a blush covered my face.
"Aw, what a cute couple." Vlad smirked as my face felt like it was on fire.

***

I just walked out of the bathroom in my pjs to find a shirtless Danny drooling fast asleep on the bed

"Move over..." I yawned as I flopped onto the bed next to him.
"Goodnight Sky." Danny murmured as his arms wrapped tightly around my waist bringing my body closer to his.
"Goodnight Danny." I mumbled softly as I placed my hand on his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his light snores.