Phantom Planet

Sky

"What a glorious morning. Defeating Frostbite and pilvering the all powerful Infi-map. If this keeps up I should be ruling the galaxy by lunch." Vlad says happy with himself.
"Kitchen's closed, Plasmuis! Give us back the map!" Danny yells as Tucker shoots a beam at Plasmius.
"Ahh!" He screams.
"I know you're a lost guy, Vlad, but no map is going to help you find your way. You need therapy for that." I snickered as Danny and I flew out of the specter speeder and into space to get the Infi-map back. Danny made a huge snowball and threw it at Vlad.
"Seriously dude, therapy." Danny said as I grinned and grabbed the map. We quickly got into the speeder and flew back to Earth.

***

"Ah, home sweet home. Nothing like good ol' solid terra firma." Sam said.
"I thought you liked being in space, Sam. All that infinite darkness everywhere." Tucker blushed.
"Yeah. Well, I like my darkness with a little more oxygen and a lot less asteroids." She blushed back.
"Still, it's cool we were able to help out Frostbite. I bet he'll be glad to get his map back." I added grinning at the two blushing friends of mine.
"Yeah. We'll return it to him as soon as we can. But right now, though, I'm with Sky. It's good to be back to where things are normal." Danny said as his parents zipped down the road and hit a fire hydrant.
"Yes, completely normal." I giggled as the door to the electronics store blew up.
"I'm going ghost!" Danny and I exclaimed as we changed into our alter egos and we fought Technus.

***

"Master's Blasters stop disasters!" The 3 teens in red exclaim as the girl projects a video of Vlad Masters.
"- My plan is very simple; out with the old, and in with the new. And the 'old' should give up now if they know what's good for them." The video finishes and the MB's take off in a car.
"If Vlad's funding them, they're definitely up to something." Danny says.
"They can't fight ghost if there are no ghost to fight, right?" Sam asks.
"Uh, right." Tucker and Danny answer.
"So you two just fight ghost like crazy!"
"Yeah! Remind everyone in this town how there's no better ghost fighter than Skylar and Danny Phantom!" Tucker cheered.
"You're right! We'll just show them who's boss around here. Buckle up, guys. 'Operation Phantom Rocks' is about to begin." Danny said.

***

It's been about two weeks of fighting ghost and getting our clothes ripped off of us, before there was a parade for the Master's Blasters.
"Three news photos of you two in your underwear. Nine more and you both can have your own calendars!" Tucker tried to cheer us up.
"This is serious, Tucker. As far as this town's concerned, Vlad's goons have totally replaced the Phantoms." Danny sighed.
"Did you say Phantom? They're wonderful!" A random woman added.
"He's my hero!" A little boy said holding up a doll of Danny.
"Well Princess Skylar is my hero!" His sister retorted.
"But they're yesterday's news! Master's Blasters gave us cool stuff!" The woman said as she caught two dolls. She gave them to the little boy and little girl who threw the dolls of us on the ground.
"Master's Blasters stop disasters!" They cheered.
"Cheer up guys, all you have to do is make everyone see you for the heros we know you are." Sam smiled softly.
"You can do it, and try a cool slogan. Phantoms stop... nothing rhymes with Phantoms." Tucker tried as we heard cheering.
"I'm going ghost!" Danny yelled before he shot a balloon that looked like a ghost.
"Hey gorgeous. I'll protect you." The blonde moron named Thrash flirted with me.
"As you can see, Amity Park is in much cooler, safer hands. Thanks to Master's Blasters." Vlad said as Thrash wrote his number on my sleeve quickly before rushing over to Vlad.
"Hey! That's my favorite sweatshirt!" I raged as my hair flickered with light.
"Easy there Sky. I'll get you a new one." Sam soothed.
"It's fine, excuse me." I pushed past her to walk to my house.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing in my home?!" I raged as a realtor glared at me.
"It's for sale dear. Now unless you want to re buy this house, it's no longer yours." She sneered.
"Who sold it?" I asked.
"Elisa Rivers." She checked her clipboard.
"She can't, only the owner can sell this house, and I'm the owner." I sassed.
"Sorry sweets, but it's been sold." She pushed me out the door.
I called my dad.
"Hello?"
"Dad?! Yeah, what the hell?! You sold my house!?" I screamed.
"Sky?" He asked.
"No, obviously it's your other actual daughter. Of course it's Sky!" I yelled.
"Sorry he has no daughter by that name, never call again, or we'll call the police." Elisa growled before she hung up. I let out the loudest scream I could possibly muster before I felt arms around me and I burst out in sobs.
"Shhh, it's ok. I've got you." Danny soothed as he picked me up and brought me home.

***

"Honey, I'm so sorry about your family." Maddie said as I rolled over on my bed to face her.
"It's fine." I said in a monotone voice.
"No, it's not. That was your family. But don't worry you're ours now." She said as Jazz walked in my room to join us.
"It wouldn't be the first time this has happened. And I doubt it'll be the last." I rolled back over as tears burned my eyes.
"Hey, mom, dad needs some help with the RV." Jazz said.
"I'm no good at auto mechanics." She sighed as she got up.
"Maybe I could help? I got in A in auto mechanics." I shrugged as she nodded.
"Ok, start the RV up, I just need to hear it." I said once we got downstairs. Jazz revved the engine.
"Ok, muffler... but that shouldn't be a problem. Can you pop the hood?" I asked as she did what she was told and shut off the engine.
"First of all, your radiator is overheating, you need some engine fluid, and... oh, I need to fix the tire rotation." I said as Maddie stared at me.
"Where did you learn all this?" She asked.
"My brothers used to emotionally attached to their trucks, and taught me everything they knew.
"How many siblings did you have?" Jazz asked.
"Four older brothers. And I was the youngest of five." I answered honestly as I pulled my hair up in a bun and grabbed a wrench to start working on the tire rotation.

***

"Has anyone seen Sky? Oh... uh who are you and what are you doing?" Danny asked as I pulled out from under the RV.
"Your girlfriend... and I'm fixing the RV." I answered.
"Sky? How?" He asked.
"Years of working on cars, and trucks." I smiled at him as I wiped my hands off.
"You're amazing." He smiled as he rubbed his nose against mine.
"I always knew those Phantom kid was a menace." Jack started. "Not only did he nearly kill Sam, Tucker, and Sky, but he also destroyed a perfectly good parade balloon, and that's just un American."
"But dad, it was just an accident." Jazz said as Jack got back to work on the portal. "I for one, am glad there's someone out there protecting us."
"Me, too. And they're called Master's Blasters. Vladdie's team has style, guts, acne, and they're humans. Plus they gave me this zippity keen o poster!" Jack smiled.
"Why are your folks messing with the Fenton portal?" Tucker asked.
"Dad's breaking it down to stage one so he can update the software. He says this way he'll be able to catch ghosts, and download music faster." Jazz rolled her eyes.
"Isn't science awesome?" Tucker grinned.
"It kinda looks the same way it did whe you got your powers Danny." I touched his shoulder lightly.
"Can we stop talking about my powers, please?" He snapped. "They're causing me nothing but problems lately. I'm starting to think maybe we'd all be better off without them." Danny sighed.
"Ok, that's enough for today." Jack stretched and Maddie followed him upstairs.
"You can't possibly mean that." I stared at him with wide eyes.
"What if I do?" He snapped.
"Fine, do what you want Danny. If you need me you know where to find me." I quickly flew out of the Fenton's place leaving the ring he gave me on the table, before I zoomed all the way to my cliffs.

Danny's POV

"Dude, you might want to go see if she's alright." Tucker said to me.
"She left her ring Danny. Go see her. She's had a hard last two days as it is, and fighting with her, probably made her feel worse about what happened." Jazz added.
"I'll see her later, she probably just needs some space." I said as I looked inside the portal. "If this thing gave me my powers, I wonder if it could..." I started.
"Danny what are you thinking!?" My sister asked.
"Name one good reason why I should keep my powers?" I ripped.
"Sky." She whispered just low enough for me not to hear.
"No?" I hissed as the door bell rang. "That does it." I growled as I yelled my catch phrase and flew downstairs.
"Can't catch ghost anymore, almost hurt my friends and girlfriend. And now my parents are arrested because of me?" I grumbled as I booted up the computer to start up the portal and stepped inside.
"Danny stop! This isn't the way!" Jazz yelled.
"You're a hero Danny! We can talk about this!" Sam exclaimed.
"Don't do it dude! We'll find something that rhymes with Phantoms!" Tucker said.
"Sorry guys." I apologized as I pressed the on button and un ghosted myself. I walked out stumbling before I fell.
"Danny can you hear me? How do you feel?" Sam asked worried.
"Human." I said before I blacked out.
***

Sky's POV

"It's been three damn hours." I cried as I flew down to the beach area to take a swim. 6 more hours pass until I decide on not going back. I made my piano appear in front of me so I could play and sing about my life at this moment.