Part 1

"As next in line to your father's position as Tue Alpha it is your responsibility to perform duties as he does in his reign." The family adviser, Sephora, told me while we're walking down the gardens of the Manor with a few attendants trailing behind us.

"And by doing so, the legacy of the family will be passed down to me until I become Alpha?" I said questioningly.

"Exactly my lady." He said nodding.

I smiled, mentally sighing as I gather up all the things he's told me for about half an hour as we go around the Manor grounds. It's been like this everyday, waking up in the morning getting ready with attendants swarming over me to dress and prep me up, a morning meal with the family with a few chitchats, and after that a stroll around the grounds with attendants and the family adviser talking about my duties and soon to be title as next Alpha after my father steps down from his place.

"Well, that ends our lesson today my lady, you can freely enjoy the rest of the morning." Sephora said performing a short bow before dismissing himself leaving me and my attendants behind.

I breathed, finally I can slouch, all that back straightening is killing me.

I marched back inside the Manor and to my room to change. Breezy dresses are not my go to morning OOTD, I'm just forced to wear them due to some "rules" I have to apply when in the Manor grounds, but since I'm planning to go out my go to get up will be casual and comfortable.

I put on a white oversized shirt tucked under denim short pants, tied a red jacket around my waist and leave my ballerina flats for white Converse. Get rid of my bun and turn it into a french braid. And I'm ready to go.

"My lady, I suggest you stay indoors today, your father hasn't known of your trip today." Said the family butler, Heathcliff.

"And I refuse to do so. I have business with my pack today, I'll inform father of my whereabouts." I said and dashing down the hallway and down tye grand staircase to the front door.

Manor servants greeted me as I run pass by them, and I replied with a greeting as well, once I was out of the gate I made a right turn to the woods, following a path that I take to reach the main streets of the city of Berk.
As I sped down the trail, I could hear crunching steps following me, I look to my right side to find a pack of wolf cubs running the same pace as I am.

"Aw...how cute." I commented.

I finally reached the city, and the scent of city air greeted me, cars sped down the highway, the scent of freshly baked bread came across my nose from the bakery across the road. I turn to look at the two cute wolf cubs sitting there looking at me with big blue and green eyes.

"Alright, you cam come with me." I said kneeling down to pick them up. They're quite big for their sizes, or maybe it's just their puffy fur that made them look a bit large for their age.

I carry them as I walk down the sidewalk passing by shops and crossing pedestrian lanes until I reach the North Point area of the city. In an abandoned building I entered and was greeted by a pack of teenagers sitting at a corner chitchatting.

"Well well, look what we have here." I said out loud grabbing everyone's attention. "The future Council Members wasting their time with chats."

Everyone then scrambled to get up and get into a straight in front of me.
I laughed. I put down the two wolf cubs down leaving them playing in a corner and one by one looking at my pack members and the looks on their faces makes me wanna fart.

"Guys chill, no need to be all serious." I laughed.

"You sounded so superior we can't think normal." Ruffnut rolled her eyes finally relaxing.