Part 24

I'm feeling a bit generous today *wiggles eyebrows* so this is for my dear readers. And if you're a minor READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS CHAPTER IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOU!
__________________________

Astrid's PoV

Finally! After what felt like forever, Abuelo allowed me to patrol tonight.
Aciel took the night off and decided to watch over Axcel while I'm out and what can I say I'm excited! It's like the feeling of my first night of patrol.

I'm jumping from roof to roof, almost like flying by how fast I'm running. My inner dragon is activated by the positive emotions overflowing. It really feels good to be out of the house and breathe the city air.

I pressed the small button of my earpiece, connecting to my pack who I think are already on patrol. I didn't tell anyone I'm patrolling tonight, I want to surprise them.

"Astrid to Elite team." I say, imitating a cop speaking to a radio.

"Astrid??" Punzie was the first to respond, and by the sound of it she seems surprised.

"Alpha? You're speaking through your communicator? Are you bored?" Tuffnut ask, hearing a snicker after his sentence.

"Shut up you idiot I'm not bored." I say, smiling widely.

"I thought we're not allowed to use the communicator if we're not on patrol?" Hiccup's voice sounded into the speaker.

"Indeed, but I'm not using it for fun, because I'm out of the dog house right now." I say, making a big jump towards another rooftop which I nailed smoothly.

"No way!" Elsa exclaimed, I can already imagine a smile on her face. "You're kidding right? You're Abuelo won't allow you!"

"Oh but I'm not." I say, looking down to a group of teenagers standing together at the city square looking all confused and surprised.

"You're just joking around Hofferson, there is no way your grandfather will allow you." Jack say. I can see his smirking face from where I stand.

"You might wanna look up Frost." I say smirking as well.

Everyone look up towards my direction at the same time and various expressions are written all over their faces.

"You owe me a bucket of fried chicken Frost." I say to the earpiece before jumping off the rooftop, making sir spins like I'm in a pool diving competition before landing on my feet.

"Anyone misses me?" I say, arms wide open.

The first person to attack me with an embrace is Punzie, squeezing me with her thin arms.

"Oh my gosh! You're finally back! You have no idea how we missed you!" She squealed into my ear and I swear I almost went deaf.

"That's enough now Punz, our Alpha still need air to breathe." Merida say in her Scottish accent while trying to pull Punzie off me which she successfully did.

"You didn't even gave us a heads up." Snotlout say, giving me a high five.

"It's a surprise." I say with a grin.

"You did surprise us." Elsa say, walking towards me and pull me into a hug.

"So, how's everyone doing while I was away?" I ask.

"Like I told you on the phone it was tough especially in this season, but we're fine." Elsa say.

"Hey I heard Hiccup often visits you in your grandfather's Villa?" Tuffnut say, walking over to Hiccup who's just standing at a corner of the group just staring at me.