Part 11

Astrid's PoV

When we arrived to the Manor, the butler and the maids were the first ones to greet us, they accompanied Abuelo to the family room where my big brother is waiting with a few snacks on the table.

"Ah...Aciel, glad to finally see you my boy." Abuelo said.

I glared at my big brother who awkwardly smiled at us. I excused myself so that I could go get Axcel and change my clothes as well, also for Aciel and Abuelo to have a conversation alone.

I first went to Axcel's room where I found him playing with the Nanny. "Good afternoon my lady." The Nanny greeted.

"Good afternoon, I'm here to take Axcel, Abuelo wants to see him." I said.

"Of course my lady." The Nanny excused herself so that I can have a little alone time with my baby brother who's playing on the carpet with a plush toy.

"Hey buddy, guess who wants to see you for the first time," I pick the baby up and we went to my room so that I could change first before going back to the family room.

I put on some decent clothing, a simple pastel blue dress and sandals, I left my hair as it is and take Axcel with me to the family room.

"Abuelo, guess who." I said.

Abuelo turn around and a huge smile appeared on his face, "Ah! The little Alpha!" Abuelo took Axcel from me and in his.

Axcel adjusted easily to Abuelo, well who wouldn't, he's good with kids, every kid would like to play with him.

The time passed with Abuelo sharing stories about his time in Spain after he retired as General of the Spanish Army, his stories weren't all told and is cut off when dinner is served and Mom and Dad arrived to have their time of adult talks, Aciel and I are now heading back to our quarters, Axcel's already asleep and I have to tuck him in now.

"Sian drove you to Luna Co.?" Aciel asked.

"Yeah," I replied with a sigh. "I don't want him to but I have no choice."

"Have you forgiven him?" Aciel asked.

I wasn't able to reply to his question, it's not an easy question at this moment, not after what he did.

"This is my stop," Aciel said as we stopped in front of his bedroom door. "You can always knock whenever you need someone to talk."

I smiled, "Thanks big bro."

"Good night." Aciel gave me and Axcel a peck on our forehead before going inside his bedroom.

I first went to Axcel's room to tuck him in and make sure he's warm, once I'm done I went to my room to get into my night clothes, I'll be sleeping until 11 pm tonight before I go on patrol.

I lay down on my bed with my phone to see if Elsa has something for me, but when I see mo messages I put it down on my side  and get some rest.
Just I was about to fall asleep my phone beeped. Groaning I pick it up and see a text message from Sian.

Sian: Goodnight Astrid, sweet dreams.

I huffed and put my phone back on my side table and cover a pillow over my head.
How did that jerk knew my number? I just changed my number and who the hell give it to him?? Well whoever he is I'll be dealing with him later.

11:00 P.M.

I woke up just in time the alarm on my phone sounded. I got up and changed into a pair of dark skinny jeans and put on a black hoodie with dragon claw marks embroidered on it, I tied my hair into a low ponytail and grab my stuff like my phone, a few money in case I get hungry and a Bluetooth earbud to answer calls.