Part 2

Night falls and everything is covered in the shadows. It's still pretty early and I can still see a lot of people around the city, sometimes the fun part of the day is at night.

I'm crouching down from a building roof deck, watching everything from here. Everything seems to be going fine in the North Point of the city, for now.

[Hey Astrid, still there? You're spacing out again aren't you?] Ruffnut's voice boomed from the speakers of my cellphone.

I almost forgot we're on voice mail. "Sorry, was checking out down below."

[Seen anything?]

"Nope, nothing from here for now. How about there?"

[Tuff and I run into four of them, but we're managing it well]

"Your still calling me while you two are on a fight?!"

I face palmed. That girl still doesn't learn.

[I put you on earpiece so don't worry.]

I could hear shouts from the background of Ruff's voice, maybe they're handling it well, after all they can do things well together. Twin power I guess.

"Okay fine, just be careful I'll go down the outskirts now to see if there are any trespassers who already entered."

[Good luck Alpha.]

The call ended and I slip my phone in my pocket and jump from roof to roof of buildings until I reach the dark outskirts.

I put on the hood of my jacket and casually walking down the dark alleyway with my nocturnal instincts being active it's easy for me to get through without failing.

"Hiyah!"

I got startled when I heard that battle cry from a few feet away from where I stand. Someone's here, and it's fighting someone or some people.

I hurried to get to where the commotion is, and before I could figure out what's going on, a man came flying in front of me, hitting the wall of a building with a loud crashing sound. I swear I could head bones cracking.

I heard another loud battle cry, I turn around and saw a boy in a hoodie defeating two men so easily.

"Whoa." I gasped.

He suddenly looked up startled, even I got started but I didn't let myself being taken by how amazed I was.

"Who are you?" I ask in full authority.

Who is he? Is he someone from another pack? I don't recognize him though, and his scent is... different, but he's definitely strong.

Then a familiar voice spoke, "Alpha?"

My eyes widened, "Hiccup??"

The boy pull down his hood and revealed his face. It is Hiccup! And he's fighting these bad guys all alone!

"It's not what it looks like Astrid, I swear.." he said walking towards me with a worried expression.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Easy there dragon, it's fine!" I said pulling my hood down.

"Oh...um...okay." he awkwardly said.