Part 4

"Hiyah!"

Thud!

Crash!

Boom!

"Whoa." Tuffnut and Ruffnut gasped in amazement.

"He's so skilled, I can say." Elsa nudged me on the arm.

I nod in agree, "Like I said on the phone call last night, he's amazing."

What are we talking about here? We're watching Hiccup take down the dummies we set up backyard for his so-called "entrance exam" Tuffnut, Ruffnut, and Jack made up for him. For sure they thought he's another weakling they can bully but sadly Hiccup isn't.

"Okay that's enough, we're supposed to welcome him not exhaust him." I said.

Hiccup stand up, removed the dust on his hoodie and walked casually towards us like he hadn't took down those dummies like a mad dragon.

I still couldn't forget how Hiccup lifted his shirt up so casually in front of me. That almost gave me a heart attack (it's just an expression though).

"Okay, tonight's posts will change," I said. It's time to begin the meeting for tonight's patrol. "Since the West and South Points have been the most attacked areas last night, I decided to change the groups."

A train of unapproving groans followed my last sentence, but I silenced them all with a loud scream, "QUIET!"

Everyone went silent like scared little puppies. Even the wolf pups playing on the wide empty room whined in fear.

I cleared my throat, "Okay, Elsa, Jack, and Merida will be together at the South Point tonight. Rapunzel, Ruffnut and Tuffnut will be together at West Point. Fishlegs and Snotlout will remain on the East Point and Me..."

I look at Hiccup who also looks at me with an awkward gaze, "You're coming with me tonight."

"Okay." I said.

After the meeting everyone went outside the building for a game of dodgeball, again, Jack and the twins thought of, everyone's in except for me, I just sat down under the shade and watch them with the wolf pups sleeping on my lap.

"Why aren't you joining them?" I look behind me to see Hiccup standing there looking down at me. I forgot he didn't join the gang too.

"No. I'm not very fond of playing." I said, petting Stormfly and Toothless.

Hiccup sits down next to me and took the sleeping Toothless from me and on his lap.

I look at his face as he watch the guys playing at the distance. His freckles look good on his pale skin, his green eyes reminded me of the woods surrounding our Manor. He looks so...feminine but manly at the same time, and his scent, nothing like I've smelled before from any Alpha. He must be a True Alpha like I am.

"So tonight it's you and me again huh?" Hiccup spoke, glancing at me sideways.

"Yeah, but tomorrow night I might team you up with the others for you to get along." I said.

"Oh, that's cool." He said.

"Hey Astrid, do you mind getting us some snacks? Since you're there and have nothing to do." Jack called out as he was running along with Ruff and Tuff, avoiding the ball coming their way.

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, sure, whatever." I put Stormfly down the ground causing her to wake up. I got up and walked pass the gang with Stormfly trailing behind me.

"So much for being superior." I sarcastically muttered as I look into my wallet if I have enough cash.

I went to the nearby fast food restaurant and bought a family meal for the gang. Lucky for them I care about them too much that's why I'm doing this. When I return, Hiccup's nowhere to be found, and Toothless is now sitting on one side watching the others playing.